Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by Lush City »

Yes, I deserve the royal wanker award. Took a big hit on that one!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Eww.

We had some sun today. First it was super misty though, perfect time to drink outside
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

As bad as they made the weather forecast here on the coast in SoCal, it's still great drinking weather and very dry so there is much less sweating. Inland towards the mountains is a different story. Dry weather and excessive heat is tinder for wildfires this time of year in the Sierra Nevada foothills near Fresno where DearBooze lives. Heard today he was up there near a lake surrounded by fires with no power other than battery, an ice chest full of ice and plenty of booze. Hope it all works out.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

After a couple days of bordering on chilly, it's just right out there now. Damn near picturesque sitting on the patio sipping bourbon.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

For almost a week now the smoke from wildfires that cover the entire State of Californication has been mixing with onshore moisture creating a huge heavy blanket of orange tinged overcast with very poor air quality. Time to hunker down indoors with filtered air if possible. Have noticed a shortage of aluminum cans for my favorite brews but still able to get the booze I need.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

We got summer back. Thanks climate change. I want a pet polarbear
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

It's more like late October/early November out there. Gettin a little too chilly a little too early.
Last edited by scream ale on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:48 am
It's more like late October/early November out there. Gettin a little too chilly a little to early.
Not even 11 AM out here in San Diego and it's already hot enough to turn on the air conditioner.

Your old avatar was my favorite on the board.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

The smoke is clearing out. Saw reports of the smoke showing up on the E. coast! That's crazy! All these fires set by angry sick Democrats that all seem to stop on the map right at the Canadian border. The weather here will continue with warm temps and cool nights with increased probability of out of body experiences. Please be prepared for the next booze shortage. God forbid!!!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

A very warm and sunny autumn day, Too many folks outside for my liking. Our dog is barking 24/7 at other dogs being walked outside
Drink!

Cutbrandy
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Cutbrandy »

Pretty warm, hardly minus. NO SNOW AT ALL, fuck this I can't call this a real winter at all. But well few half-sunny days were still pretty nice though, because there is just this darkness everywhere.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

We don't have weather over here... just climate
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:24 am
Crawfordsville
Yep, and then we discovered that they casually serve in Oggtown a dish that none of us, with our giant appetites, could put a dent in. 300 pound truckers two tables away seemed to believe that it was a robust appetizer. Good days.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

It seems that we skipped autumn here in Central California. Ten days ago, we were wearing shorts and tee shirts. Two days ago, we hit 32 farenheit (0 Celsius). What the fuck? I can't decide between gin & tonics or Irish coffee. I'll split the difference and go with rum.
DRINK!

Earl
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Earl »

Not bad DB!

Summer held on as long as it could out here in CO. The local fires kept town toasty for a bit. We’re finally settling in to sub zero temps and snow. Stoking the fire now, Irish coffee hitting the spot. Oh.. and fuck covid.