APB for Missing Modern Drunkardists

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by Savage »

WHAT KIND OF BEANS?
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:WHAT KIND OF BEANS?
Oh, so you're back. How's the weather, is bourbon on ice already, or is it still the neat season where you are?
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Oh, I'm ice all the way. I'm thinking some bourbon on the rocks sounds great with Peetie's grilled cheese and hot peppers. Just as a warmup for Anita's salsa and margaritas later in the day, that is.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Savage wrote:Oh, I'm ice all the way. I'm thinking some bourbon on the rocks sounds great with Peetie's grilled cheese and hot peppers. Just as a warmup for Anita's salsa and margaritas later in the day, that is.
Margaritas, it's been so long...
I remember in the eighties, the young Boozy used to mix them fresh every night for thirsty customers in a small bar around the corner "Le Cafecito" in the midle of Bordeaux's historical center. Great days those were. Great summers.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Summer. Excessive heat. Shiny hurty hot yellow thing. Ow. Margaritas and bourbon lemonade are all that get me through it.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

I've been to one or two places where the summer is really endless, and oddly, the only thing you think about instinctively when you are there is BEER. Cold draft BEER. I've come to think that the Christ turned water into BEER considering where he lived.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Ah, yes. I had forgotten the burp juice. Every time you do, it lets out some of the heat.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Do you like pina colada, I've been thinking about pina colada here a lot, but they don't even grow coconuts here.
And they refuse to make rum out of their sugar canes.

Sorry, i'm going to cry in a corner for a minute or two.

God, I need a bar. Make this month go fast, I need a bar.

Captain Fruch
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Captain Fruch »

I was pulled away from the board and forced to go live in a tent and play soldier on the other side of the country for 2 months with no bourbon, it was quite unreasonable. Situation is now rectified.
"Don't you think you have had enough?" "Nonsense, I have not even begun to defile myself."

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

peetie44 wrote:
Savage wrote:
peetie44 wrote:I was makin' breakfast.
whut you eat?
Grilled cheese, hot peppers and pilsner.
Is it hot peppers on the side or on it you know you can get hot pepper cheese

I'm here have a few

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Oh you poor, poor fellows. Twice--not once, but twice!--I was forced to undergo undrunkenness. For so much longer than your measly few months. Ah, such is the price of bringing future drunkards into the world.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Oh look! My intended word: s*o*b*r*i*e*t*y was posted as undrunkenness. Oh Frank, you scamp! Just because people say it, doesn't mean they espouse it.
like tears in rain

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

I have no idea where I've been recently.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

JimLahey wrote:I have no idea where I've been recently.
Well, first, you were here. Then you were over there. Then, for a while, you were in that other place. Then you rested at home. After that, it was pretty much: lather, rinse, repeat. Except for that bit where you were in that other place next to the other place. Then you came home to change your shorts and socks. After that, we lost track of you for a couple of weeks. You got arrested, but they couldn't hold you. Good thing, that, since we drank up any possible bail money...
like tears in rain

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Savage wrote:
JimLahey wrote:I have no idea where I've been recently.
Well, first, you were here. Then you were over there. Then, for a while, you were in that other place. Then you rested at home. After that, it was pretty much: lather, rinse, repeat. Except for that bit where you were in that other place next to the other place. Then you came home to change your shorts and socks. After that, we lost track of you for a couple of weeks. You got arrested, but they couldn't hold you. Good thing, that, since we drank up any possible bail money...
Well shit, I never knew I was at that other place! That explains it all!