APB for Missing Modern Drunkardists

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: APB for Missing Modern Drunkardists

Post by Patchez »

Hell yes. I need another third shifter to drink with. Though come the New Year I go to a solid drinking shift, 2nd.

Cheers!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Patchez wrote:Hell yes. I need another third shifter to drink with. Though come the New Year I go to a solid drinking shift, 2nd.

Cheers!
You get off form work at midnight, and then you can begin your festivities? Damn fine opportunity to enjoy the night. Sleep until noon? Where do I sign up?

Into the night, BB King, form a favorite 80's movie

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Actually 1:30 till 10
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Dale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Dale »

I miss whiskeyprick too.
* looks down *
There you are!
Snaky fellow.
"What doesn't kill you makes you ... stranger."

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Wiat. Intoxichrist? are youf ucking kidding me? He's either overthrowning 3rd world nations or Fucka ll if I know, but that dud'e's wicked bad poison.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

greygoose1 wrote:Wiat. Intoxichrist? [...] He's either overthrowning 3rd world nations or Fucka ll if I know...
Exactly! So, what's not to like?

More importantly, has anyone heard from "treetop" recently? It's been quite awhile since he was last here and I (for one) miss that drunk hippy.

So, if anyone has any contact information for "treetop", please get in touch wit him and ask him to return to the Modern Drunkardist fold, please?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

My sweet husband's last post was a bit nonsensical, but I can assure you that the Treetop is still alive. He posts periodically on Facebook. I'd echo the hubs sentiments about Intoxichrist - last thing I checked, that guy was banned from here. Takes a lot to get banned, but if I recall, he crossed a number of lines that shouldn't be crossed. Entertaining, yes? But outright devastatingly hurtful to some long-term members, if I recall. There aren't that many lines that can be crossed here, but he did such. If anyone disagrees or remembers otherwise, please correct me.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Mother Goose wrote:My sweet husband's last post was a bit nonsensical, but I can assure you that the Treetop is still alive. He posts periodically on Facebook...
Please try to persuade "treetop" to come back and post again, please (or, at least, respond to my emails)
Mother Goose wrote:...I'd echo the hubs sentiments about Intoxichrist - last thing I checked, that guy was banned from here. Takes a lot to get banned,...
Not according to some people, but yes, you are right. It does take a lot to get a permanent ban.
Mother Goose wrote:...but if I recall, he crossed a number of lines that shouldn't be crossed. Entertaining, yes? But outright devastatingly hurtful to some long-term members, if I recall. There aren't that many lines that can be crossed here, but he did such. If anyone disagrees or remembers otherwise, please correct me.
Ahh...well...that's a shame. It would be nice to see Kelley/Juggy/Vodkadian and her hubby bantering on this Board once more. However, it does explain why I couldn't find "Intoxichrist" on the list of members. It was always a shame that he never knew quite when to reel himself back in but I liked him (I gave him his wedding ring at Con.I. and stopped him from getting his head kicked-in, by the band at the Double Down, at Con.III.)

Nonetheless, the post was really about "treetop" and making him return. So tell him that if he agrees, we'll buy out all the soap in his area, so he can give his wife a legitimate reason for not washing that day.
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

To "Marion Ravenwood", please take this advice.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

beerguzzler
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by beerguzzler »

Kingbuzzo here back from one hell of a fucking trip....This is my account be fore king buzzo cause I cant remember mty password n shit

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

beerguzzler wrote:Kingbuzzo here back from one hell of a fucking trip....This is my account be fore king buzzo cause I cant remember mty password n shit
31 posts since 2005

Must have been one hell of a trip

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

We're quite aways down time's road since I first made the first post/plea on this thread. A good few of our, previously missing, number have looked in since then, which is wonderful and I, for one, hope that they get back into the habit of posting drunk, posting often and posting drunk often.
However, the fellow, mellow, Modern Drunkardist who got me started on this plea for a "drop-by to say, "Hi (gh?)", the one and only "treetop" is still A.W.O.L. So if anyone has any contact details for him, please do contact him and ask him to look in - and if you are able to reach him, please PM me first, so that I can give you my contact details to pass on to him (or PM me his contact details so that I can try to talk him back into rejoining the fold). I mean, godsdamnit, Screwball can't spread the hippyness all by his lonesome, now. Can he?
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Palinka wrote: I mean, godsdamnit, Screwball can't spread the hippyness all by his lonesome, now. Can he?
Hell no I can't. I'm too stoned to do shit most of the time.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Screwball wrote:
Palinka wrote: I mean, godsdamnit, Screwball can't spread the hippyness all by his lonesome, now. Can he?
Hell no I can't. I'm too stoned to do shit most of the time.

All Star Pub Post right there

Holy shit, still laughing me arse off!

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

I think the one called "treetop" is on my facebook list. What was his real name?
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald