Shit Talkers Bar and Grill

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

DrunkinEurope
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Shit Talkers Bar and Grill

Post by DrunkinEurope »

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:08 am

We do appreciate your contribution in the great war against boredom and the forces of mediocrity. And since it was plastic, the assault on the ficus is not only forgivable but completely understandable. Really, don’t plastic plants kind of beg to be pummeled?
They sure do. Especially those placed very close to tables and barstools, as if their sole purpose is to trip an unsuspecting patron enjoying a couple of drinks.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Man, that ficus really tied the bar together though.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

DrunkinEurope
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DrunkinEurope »

It had it coming. Standing there all smug and arrogant, thinking itself important while it didn't even photosynthesize. And those gleaming green leaves, breaking the magnificent crepuscular atmosphere...in hindsight, I was too kind to it.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

You drive a convincing point.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Nausea wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:33 pm
You drive a convincing point.
Hey, don’t impose your erotic Ewok cosplay on our forums, fuzzball.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

DrunkinEurope wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:03 pm
It had it coming. Standing there all smug and arrogant, thinking itself important while it didn't even photosynthesize.

I hate when stuff doesn't photosynthesize.
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Shit Talkers Bar & Grill ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Post by Badfellow »

We here at the iconic landmark SHIT TALKERS BAR & GRILL were willing to let things slide by quietly this Memorial Day holiday.

But then those festering, opportunistic trash bags over at The Hole decided to open up a fresh can of horse shit with their shameless specials and criminally negligent offerings. Did you know their bartender is a convicted crotch sniffer? The other one managed to contaminate the ice well with both syphilis and E. coli, so I’d stick to shots and taps if I were you. Or better yet avoid that fuckstain place altogether. I hear it’s owned by Arabs.

Come pitch your tent on the sidewalk outside of 🇺🇸 SHIT TALKER BAR & GRILL 🇺🇸 this Memorial Day weekend. We’ll be providing steel drums and busted up wooden pallets for the 24th Annual Turd Roast sponsored by Oscar Meyer and Toad’s Foods.

Bring the kids on Saturday with Molesto the Clown making a special appearance at 4pm courtesy of the Clark County jail. Free propane balloons and get-punched-in-the-face painting. Sex in the bathrooms as always.

On Sunday we have a free concert at 7pm with the Nickelback tribute band Nickleback. And, of course, we will be running drink specials all goddamn, motherfucking weekend long. So drink the fuck up or get the fuck out. Because at Shit Talkers we love you almost as much as your money.

Mezmorial Day Weekend Drink Specials

Root Beer Roofie…………………………. $2
Anti-Hole Disinfectant Fluid……….. $5/ injection
Pussy Grabber………………………………. $2
Vodka Whopper Smoothie……………. $6
AI Hemingway………………………………. $0.50
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

UUmm can I have a Puzzieee smothieee with the Hermingswayz pleaze, mike it five would you.
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Two dollars for a pussy grabber is outrageous.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Blatant fear mongering and scare tactics more shoddy than the craftsmanship on a ‘84 Chevy Chevette.

Read for yourself and be prepared to puke.
SomeFuckface@THE HOLE wrote:Here at THE HOLE, we take the high road and never stoop to negative advertising or shit slinging. As a matter of fact, we refuse to even mention the name of less than reputable establishments such as Shit Talkers Bar & Grill.

While the owners of the unnamed establiblishment, Shit Talkers Bar & Grill, might aspire to be the bar of choice of American drinkers and their immediate families and friends and neighbors, they are not. Instead, they are only out to inflict Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), resulting in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) on all members of the public. That's right, they want to kill you.

Remember if any actions, conditions, or incidents occur at THE HOLE, which result in death to you or a loved one, we assure you that it will be accidental as well as quick and painless, unlike what the unnamed place has in store.

So celebrate Memorial Day at THE HOLE unless you want to die from AIDS.

Let’s set the record straight.

The grand American institution of Shit Talkers Bar & Grill has never had AIDS, full blown or otherwise. Besides, any reasonable fuckwad with half a brain between their ears knows you get AIDS from a Hole, not from our outrageously cheap and heavily intoxicating drink specials.

And don’t forget to buy your commemorative Memorial Day Molotov cocktail while supplies last. It’s perfect for lighting and throwing at The Hole.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

That`s true, I never got sickness on my penis from going to Bloodpiss Blackwhores and Thrills. I recommand it and Jesus
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Now y'all really talking shit !
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.