BADFELLOW FOR PRESIDENT

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: BADFELLOW FOR PRESIDENT

Post by Badfellow »

mistah willies wrote:It's that a Sting reference? Or more like Berlin/Mexico?
Let it be know, fellow Drunkards, I shall not abide persecution of my cabinet choices lightly. As Secretary of Dealing with Foreign Shit, the honorable Colonel Frankennietzsche has outlined a foreign fantasy- or rather policy, that specifically involves he and Angela Merkel playing D&D in their sexy underwear with him wearing a pickelhaube. And no, she doesn't have to put on the red dress.

As your possible future president in a drunken, alternate timeline, I possess no authority in issuing an executive order for every American to drink, smoke and feel the love. Nor do I yet have the votes to create the DWP (Drunkard Works Project) which would put millions of liquored up bums and demi-witted mouth breathers to work on important projects such as the construction of BoozeTown and the logistical organization of the National Liquor Depository. But the day is coming soon. Pipeline networks will provide uninterrupted supply of potable 190 proof ethyl alcohol to regional depots throughout the country. And no, you can't have the keys.

Yes, some of you might want to start considering your congressional bids.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:tldr, I am gay
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Badfellow wrote:tldr, I am gay for you

Friggin Genie in the bottle.

Oett, drink moar!

Valhalla awaits us all, if we are doing the drinking thing correctly.

Go to bed/floor

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
mistah willies wrote:It's that a Sting reference? Or more like Berlin/Mexico?
Let it be know, fellow Drunkards, I shall not abide persecution of my cabinet choices lightly. As Secretary of Dealing with Foreign Shit, the honorable Colonel Frankennietzsche has outlined a foreign fantasy- or rather policy, that specifically involves he and Angela Merkel playing D&D in their sexy underwear with him wearing a pickelhaube. And no, she doesn't have to put on the red dress.

As your possible future president in a drunken, alternate timeline, I possess no authority in issuing an executive order for every American to drink, smoke and feel the love. Nor do I yet have the votes to create the DWP (Drunkard Works Project) which would put millions of liquored up bums and demi-witted mouth breathers to work on important projects such as the construction of BoozeTown and the logistical organization of the National Liquor Depository. But the day is coming soon. Pipeline networks will provide uninterrupted supply of potable 190 proof ethyl alcohol to regional depots throughout the country. And no, you can't have the keys.

Yes, some of you might want to start considering your congressional bids.
Well, it's clear to almost anyone that you are out of your psychopathic mind. But if you will promise lower taxes I will vote for you. You are obviously a student of Fidel Castro. Good luck!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

oettinger wrote:
Badfellow wrote:tldr, I am gay
The Cyberdyne Systems T-909 Bavarianator wrote:Fuck you, asshole.

drunkin' Wisconsinite
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by drunkin' Wisconsinite »

it's time to start planning the inauguration party, would you all agree? no need for formal attire or any of that crap but we should get some entertainers on board. I heard Mariah Carey is available and would be happy to perform at the event. We'll need some other acts, does anyone know who the agent for Foghat is?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Funny you should mention that. I can unofficially add spin to the rumors that Ms. Mariah Carey has been scheduled to make a speech on humility and the virtues of inner beauty, followed by an ultra high frequency vocal montage guaranteed to make your ears bleed. We also have Kanye West signed to perform laying cinderblock for 14 hours straight while smiling and without saying a single word! Might as well put him to work building a monument to his own greatness, right?

Perhaps more startling, by my inauguration in January of 2021, there will be a female performing artist who is even skinnier and more overrated than First Lady/sixth wife Taylor Swift. Yes, only by making MTV great again can we make America fucking kick-ass again, and thus reclaim our former glory as the #1 undisputed exporter of cultural garbage in the world!

Also, if someone could bring a little potato salad or chips and salsa to share, I'd really appreciate it.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 am
who is even skinnier and more overrated than First Lady/sixth wife Taylor Swift.
You keep yer grubby mits off of Taytay! I seen er furst!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Shoot, I'd bring some kraken seasoned dehydrated moose burger strips, you know, the kind you dry out in the oven on racks, with a drip pan below.

It makes you thirsty

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Extra salty, moose fried cocktail peanuts for all! And, for a limited time only, rum flavored, pistachio bum farts for your selective enjoyment!

As your ultimate poor decision, I can neither confirm nor deny this post, so help me Cheeto al Zoarasterisk, shit from cheyenne and shine o'la, et ceteramundo.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

You are the only one keeping this campaign alive, donald jr.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

drunkin' Wisconsinite wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:21 am
it's time to start planning the inauguration party, would you all agree? no need for formal attire or any of that crap but we should get some entertainers on board. I heard Mariah Carey is available and would be happy to perform at the event. We'll need some other acts, does anyone know who the agent for Foghat is?
Paul Ankah has agreed to perform for the Trump inauguration and he has told the media he will be singing his hit song 'My Way', made famous by Sinatra, with a custom made set of lyrics for Trump. Should be quite a show. Those Hollywood tools will not perform. Paul Ankah is independent like Trump and doesn't need their money. Fuck those libtards.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I wish Jello and the Dead Kennedys would perform. That would be fucking epic.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Holiday in Cambodia. That is truly the music of the ugly American.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

too drunk to fuck, oh wait he doesn't drink, Are you drinking with me Jesus, nope. Hey maybe MOJO is free.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald