Amateur Night is Here

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Amateur Night is Here

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

Fucking amateur god dammed faggotty drinkers have already started swarming the god dammed bars! At the pace they're going at it with flaming shots and neon colored fruit bowls, they won't make it past 9 pm.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Amateur Night is Here

Post by oettinger »

I hate it.

Starting fights in the streets left and right but forgot their drinking gloves.

DAMN I need another MadBum 50/50
Drink!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Amateur night is upon us
When amateurs celebrate the night
Which with a flurry of cocktails
Rings in the new year's light.

Amateurs are out in full force
Leaving a trail of puke in their wake.
Shooting whiskey flavored with cinnamon
And vodka that tastes of cake.

Amateurs are out toasting
And I curse them every year,
With their stupid hats and noise-makers
Ordering soapy hopped-up beer.

Amateurs ruin the evening
I'd rather be home in bed.
But as soon as I join them in cocktails,
I forget what I just said.
Last edited by Dear Booze on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Excellent verse Dear Booze. I was looking for a thread like this.
The sad image tonight will be people who normally don't drink regularly or much at all decide to 'let their hair down' and imbibe. That was all she wrote. Possibly a few bong hits on top of a big dinner and voila! You have crash and burn vomit rockets in your bathroom. What fun! Happy fucking new year!
Watch out for those undrunkenness check points if you are crazy enough to go out.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Fine verse indeed, DB.

For many years, I have talked shit and held contempt for New Years Eve, a night for ass clowns and cockroaches of every stripe to crawl out of the woodwork and get sloppy. But the thing you must remember... we are the professionals amongst the amateurs. Let the unwary and feeble spirited beware; there are lions stalking in the tall grass of the holidays.

Really, it's just another day. But as Drunkards, we are obligated to make the most of it. It's a good opportunity to socialize, get people to buy you drinks and to meet strange, drunk women with temporary loss of inhibition.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Badfellow wrote:For many years, I have talked shit and held contempt for New Years Eve, a night for ass clowns and cockroaches of every stripe to crawl out of the woodwork and get sloppy. But the thing you must remember... we are the professionals amongst the amateurs. Let the unwary and feeble spirited beware; there are lions stalking in the tall grass of the holidays.

Really, it's just another day. But as Drunkards, we are obligated to make the most of it. It's a good opportunity to socialize, get people to buy you drinks and to meet strange, drunk women with temporary loss of inhibition.
Well shit, I believe you just wrote the official MDM New Year's Eve Manifesto.
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Agreed, the verse. Yessah mistah man.

Last night, went to have a big chunk of beef, burned on the outside, bloody all the way through, like from a forest fire. I truly believe that this was how man found out about cooking meat, and that is the best flavor.

My Lady got me liquored up and drive me home in a blizzard, and then had her way with me. I think I can press charges. I just don't remember much.

Alarm on the cell phone told me that I had promised to help my Dotta move all of the furniture and stuff from one house to a nicer house, bigger. Now she and her fiance are moved in.

Ya know, 8:00 am is a bad thime to do work with hangover. Of course, Oett does this all the time.

I have no idea how, each Monday. Now in me cups.

Ah, blessed booooze. Amen.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ the trick is to drink that heavily the night before that blood doesn`t fill your alcohol stream until noon. Working on a buzz is fun, in so many ways
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Amateur Night is here again. Beware of ass clowns. Be safe. Be drunk and merry and all that shit. But be safe too.
DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

There is a pea soup fog down along the beach and higher up the palisades. LAPD have checkpoints all over and they are looking for a bumper crop this year.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Well, here we go again.

Hey, some of you are already living in a completely different year than me. Awesome.

And I just got used to writing "2018" on checks. Here we go again.
DRINK!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Is that what it is? I thought it was just the usual screaming, cockatoo laughter, and outside vomiting from the people behind us that happens 24/7. The Grumpy and Savage will be dining and drinking in, packing the several thousand books and other somesuch. Middle-shelf sparkling, beef burgundy (no French spelling, please, we're 'Murricans).
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hmm don`t know about you but my vodka mix aged well tonight. 2018 bumshot deluxe, chilled over lemon, as cheap as possible.
Prosit, chin chin, cheers, zum Wohle, nastrovia everyone
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

A nightcap of bourbon raised here to each of you who post here, or simply enjoy this unified and unique community of Modern Drunkards.

We hold true to our enjoyment of the elixir created by Lord Bacchus, and lead the way in this curious time, and I truly believe that people who drink do this because they enjoy life, however they go about it, and have hope.

Laughter at the pub, or quiet, solemn thoughts while gazing into the embers of a good fire, or even dancing about in the home in the skivvies; elixir brings enjoyment.

This year will be the best thing for you. Believe that it will.

I do.

-- my own wee tuppence.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Well, it is the New Year, PST, and we're listening to Tales From the Vienna Woods and mellow drunk and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019. What were people thinking back in 1919? Probably glad the war was over, and women had the vote. Merry New Year!
like tears in rain