Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:04 pm
Goddamb, those brats look good. I haven't had sausage in a long time. I might pick these up when I go to the grocery store tomorrow.
They do look good. I liked the Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar Brats back when I was in 'murrica.

What do y'all like on your sausages? (That's what she said). I like a sweet mustard or a really hot mustard but I could also do the whole sauerkraut and brown mustard route.

Good luck on your novel Hugh!
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:04 pm
Goddamb I haven't had sausage in a long time
So you`re underfucked?
Drink!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Been living next door to them for 13 1/2 years and we've never exchanged Christmas presents. Today they bring me a bottle of wine and some chocolates. I'm not going to reciprocate. I don't know what prompted them to do this, but it's totally inappropriate.

Starting drinking early tonight. I love the quiet that Christmas always seems to bring.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Hugh wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:51 pm
Been living next door to them for 13 1/2 years and we've never exchanged Christmas presents. Today they bring me a bottle of wine and some chocolates. I'm not going to reciprocate. I don't know what prompted them to do this, but it's totally inappropriate.

Starting drinking early tonight. I love the quiet that Christmas always seems to bring.
These "they" people sound downright fucking intolerable by their gift giving and well wishing. Not like they pooped in your high heels or anything. Or did they?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:34 pm
Hugh wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:51 pm

These "they" people sound downright fucking intolerable by their gift giving and well wishing. Not like they pooped in your high heels or anything. Or did they?
How dare "they"?! What a bunch of assholes bringing you wine.
Okole maluna!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Christmas was wonderful. I had the girls and their children, spouses and wonderful boyriend that I hope one day will be my son-in-law. We were ten at dinner, when I realized I have to buy a bigger table. The little ones will be not so little soons, and the boys will have wives, and later children. My eldest made a table out of tarot cards and resin that could seat perhaps twelve, but I don't know what to do in this little Grumpy retirement bungalow/cottage. My books take up a lot of space, but it still worked. I made a ham for the very first time. Not my favorite; my first choice was a tenderloin. Next year, oh well. Now we are two people with small appetites, with approximately six pounds of ham left over. My girls told me they hahd so much leftover from previous holidays. I wish my children lived in the same town/county as I. When Grumpy was a boy (hard to imagine) they all lived in Anaheim, a mile or two from Disneyland. They used to go up on the roof to watch the Matterhorn being built.
like tears in rain

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Just realized that my Christmas gift-bearing neighbors probably did it because I had been giving them my empty beer cans to recycle.

I still ain't gonna let a gift exchange tradition get started though.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Hugh wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:47 pm
Just realized that my Christmas gift-bearing neighbors probably did it because I had been giving them my empty beer cans to recycle.

You gave empties, they gave nickels. Good job.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

scream ale wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:52 pm
Hugh wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:47 pm

You gave empties, they gave nickels. Good job.
sounds like a great deal...i gave my father in law wt101 and he gave me dinner plates. for fucks sake!!
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:51 pm
he gave me dinner plates. for fucks sake!!
Gift them back for his bday
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Going on day 2 of what is likely going to be quite a stretch without drinking. My bonehead boss shared her covid with me. Now I struggle to drink water without choking to death on it. Goddamn swollen glands. Thank you china!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ inhale some Grok

I drunkenly shaved Rambo`s ass last night
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:27 am
^^^ inhale some Grok

I drunkenly shaved Rambo`s ass last night
funny that...i did the same with Kristy
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

spent half the day further dog proofing the house after we got out 3 year old lab retriever Bruno. (he managed to find a small chocolate last night which is poisonous and like dog owner 101...luckily cause it was a small chocolate and hes a big boy hes been fine)

rest of the day was buying and drinking booze. HAPPY FUCKIN NEW YEAR YOU LOVELY CUNTS. X

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ Yeah some folks also never wake up from three bottles of vodka. Your poison, my pleasure
Drink!