Things We Want Do On Lush's Spiral Staircase

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Things We Want Do On Lush's Spiral Staircase

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:56 am
Badfellow wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:42 am
I want to drink tequila and make sweet love to Nurse Lupe on that spiral staircase.
That's my wet nurse. You keep your hands off her, you hear!
Nurse Lupe and I apologize for our passionate and indignant act of coitus on your spiral staircase. Oh, and you might want to hit the seat of the Acorn stair lift with a bar rag and a little Lysol.

Again, very sorry for the mess and possible pregnancy, and for drinking all your liquor and smoking all your goodies while you were at the 2016 RNC supporting Trump's nomination.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Watch Oettinger carry an extension ladder up it to fix Dear Booze'z and Lush's ridiculously high Cathedral bedroom ceilings.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

It leads to his mom`s basement.

Turn it upside down and it leads to a nuklear bunker.
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

If you leave at the right step in the middle of the staircase you enter Frank Sinatra`s studio.

One step to early and you end up in Marilyn Monroe`s vagina.

One step to late and you end up in Betty Ford`s personal clinic.
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:47 pm
If you leave at the right step in the middle of the staircase you enter Frank Sinatra`s studio.

One step to early and you end up in Marilyn Monroe`s vagina.

One step to late and you end up in Betty Ford`s personal clinic.
Yeah, this morning my first step up after no more than 10 steps out of my bed, I stubbed the crap out of my right big toe of course. Over 12hrs later it still hurts like a bitch!!! That's something you can do on my spiral staircase. Be my guest!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:36 am

Yeah, this morning my first step up after no more than 10 steps out of my bed, I stubbed the crap out of my right big toe of course. Over 12hrs later it still hurts like a bitch!!! That's something you can do on my spiral staircase. Be my guest!
Uhhh...Lush why would we want to stub our toes on your spiral staircase? Uh, no that is not something we want to do on your spiral staircase, dude. Have coitus with your gardener Juan on it however...absolutely!

I should sue you for this ridiculous story!
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:13 am
Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:36 am

Uhhh...Lush why would we want to stub our toes on your spiral staircase? Uh, no that is not something we want to do on your spiral staircase, dude. Have coitus with your gardener Juan on it however...absolutely!

I should sue you for this ridiculous story!
As your official non-attorney spokesperson,
I advise you and Juan to sue the pants off that cracker. As part of the settlement, the spiral staircase heretofor becomes the exclusive property of Badfellow, Oettinger & Bildo, including but not limited to Malibu Lori, Ronco Pocket Fisherman, Hernia Mesh, Testicular Torsion, Gene W. Cocksack, Hans Gruber Gmbh, Kirkland Signature Vodka or snappy Mexican guitar riffs.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Complex colloidial coitus molecules.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Well, if you don't want to stub your toe, you're no friend of mine. It's a bonding thing, you know. Whatever...
Here's something else you can do: you can slide down on the banister head first and crash your head into the wall 2/3 the way down. There is only room for the handrail after that turn. Have fun!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:13 pm
As your official non-attorney spokesperson,
I advise you and Juan to sue the pants off that cracker. As part of the settlement, the spiral staircase heretofor becomes the exclusive property of Badfellow, Oettinger & Bildo, including but not limited to Malibu Lori, Ronco Pocket Fisherman, Hernia Mesh, Testicular Torsion, Gene W. Cocksack, Hans Gruber Gmbh, Kirkland Signature Vodka or snappy Mexican guitar riffs.

Please include: Trans-vaginal mesh surgery and Tall Bike Jake AKA Malibu Kyle and ALL things Kirkland.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 pm
Well, if you don't want to stub your toe, you're no friend of mine. It's a bonding thing, you know. Whatever...
Here's something else you can do: you can slide down on the banister head first and crash your head into the wall 2/3 the way down. There is only room for the handrail after that turn. Have fun!
OK I shall stub my toe to keep the bondage going but truth be told I already crashed my head into the wall 2/3rds of the way down the first time I was sliding down the S.S. Twas quite pleasant! I concussed myself into a stupor I hope I never come out of!
Didn't you see me laying on your manicured lawn? I think you called the police chief of Malibu on me...here's the police transcript:

Mr. Treehorn tells us that he had to eject you from his garden party, that you were drunk and abusive
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 pm
Well, if you don't want to stub your droopy nutsack on the spiral staircase leading down into my Hitlerian command bunker, you're no friend of mine. It's a bonding thing, you know. Whatever...
I understand completely.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

OK, it's my birthday today (65 and on Medicare) so you can follow me on a celebratory dance up and down the staircase for 30reps. No gasping for air because you will be pushed aside. Then when we finish we can all collapse on the carpet below and fade away listening to avante garde jazz from the 60's. That doesn't mean I'm a leftist libtard so don't try to butt fuck me while I'm unconscious.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 pm
OK, it's my birthday today (65 and on Medicare) so you can follow me on a celebratory dance up and down the staircase for 30reps. No gasping for air because you will be pushed aside. Then when we finish we can all collapse on the carpet below and fade away listening to avante garde jazz from the 60's. That doesn't mean I'm a leftist libtard so don't try to butt fuck me while I'm unconscious.
AHAHAHAHAHA! Up your stairs we would scale the mountains of Mars brother.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Throw him a birthday party and have a stripper pop out of the cake while singing "Happy Birthday Mr. President.
Okole maluna!