Edibles and booze

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Edibles and booze

Post by Savage »

It's all unavailable in my (expletive dele) town but since I despise smoking (bad lungs) I have wondered about the edibles. From what y'all say, sounds like they just sit there for a while, and then hit you like a ton of bricks. So, I should take one or three in the AM with my blood pressure pills and Flintstone vitamins? Sit back, open my keyboard and type the day's output?
like tears in rain

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Sammy wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:38 pm
A friend of mine came in from out of town. He brought me weed and edilbles from a legal store. I ate like three of them fucking bottles of gummies. Drank about a 12 pack plus mucho alcohol. Wow. I'm not sure I'll survive this..

Yes I will. I've done it a million times before. I just don't remember.

Fuckers.
No way could you have eaten "three bottles" of gummies and didn't pass out. Then you drank a 12 pack? I'm calling bullshit, you guys and your war stories :) BTW gummies are for sissies, smoke some hydro like a real woman!
Been there, done that.....more than once!
Buy me a drink and see where it gets you

Dirty Diamond Lou
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dirty Diamond Lou »

I can't smoke. Literally, I can't inhale smoke. Some wall is there.

Edibles, however, are stupid easy. And yeah, that overeating and thinking it's not gonna hit and then - *BAM* - Did I just watch a movie? Tell me all about it cuz I got nothing over here.
I'm also known as ssapals.

aka: Dirty Lou
aka: Sweet Lou
aka: The Whole Enchilada

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

MissFit wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:28 am
Sammy wrote:
A friend of mine came in from out of town. He brought me weed and edilbles from a legal store. I ate like three of them fucking bottles of gummies. Drank about a 12 pack plus mucho alcohol. Wow. I'm not sure I'll survive this..

Fuckers.
No way could you have eaten "three bottles" of gummies and didn't pass out. Then you drank a 12 pack? I'm calling bullshit, you guys and your war stories :) BTW gummies are for sissies, smoke some hydro like a real woman!
So anyway, I ate 7 grams of Moroccan hash once on a dare. And yeah, I took a nap. But you want to know the best part of the story? A few hour later, I picked a chuck out of my teeth, threw it in a pipe and got some mouthy, lightweight bitch stoned off her bleach-blonde, tramp-stamped ass.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Dirty Diamond Lou
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dirty Diamond Lou »

Badfellow wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:44 pm
MissFit wrote:
Sammy wrote:

Fuckers.
So anyway, I ate 7 grams of Moroccan hash once on a dare. And yeah, I took a nap. But you want to know the best part of the story? A few hour later, I picked a chuck out of my teeth, threw it in a pipe and got some mouthy, lightweight bitch stoned off her bleach-blonde, tramp-stamped ass.
Sounds like a completely horrible experience. But..... How did you get to see the tramp stamp?
I'm also known as ssapals.

aka: Dirty Lou
aka: Sweet Lou
aka: The Whole Enchilada

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Dirty Diamond Lou wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:47 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:44 pm
MissFit wrote:
Sounds like a completely horrible experience. But..... How did you get to see the tramp stamp?
If you want to know the future, it's a tramp stamp stomping on the balls of Drunkardship. Forever.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

So wouldn't you know but I befriend this Lady who can get me some super high test cookies. She dropped off two to me a week ago and I tried a half. It fucked me up so bad I couldn't enjoy drinking. Today I tried a quarter. Still fucked me up but I can function and drink. Damn those things are strong.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Edibles kick my ass. A pack of anything will last me for a year. Hell, I have a brownie that's been sitting in my fridge for damn near 6 months at this point. I don't even know if it's still edible. Should I chuck it?
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:05 pm
Edibles kick my ass. A pack of anything will last me for a year. Hell, I have a brownie that's been sitting in my fridge for damn near 6 months at this point. I don't even know if it's still edible. Should I chuck it?
the answer was, "is there mold on it?"

Otherwise, it's good to go
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'