Things we're over...enough already!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Things we're over...enough already!

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Yuppie-hipster-techies hanging out in working class joints

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Merchant Seaman wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:41 pm
I'm over yuppie-hipster-techies, period! Buncha know-it-alls.
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:21 am
Merchant Seaman wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:41 pm
I'm over yuppie-hipster-techies, period! Buncha know-it-alls.
What happens when you cross a prostitute with a computer?
You get a fucking know-it-all!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Gender reveal parties. Enough with the havoc (and littering) this ridiculousness wreaks! And people have died from this stupidity! Don't ask me n' oett to come to your gender reveal party, people. We don't give a shit what sex your baby is and we hate parties with people who do give a shit. Well, unless something like this happens.

Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

But I was planning on having Oett as my German translator for the big day. What the fuck

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Invite Maury Povich to the gender reveal party to say "you are NOT the father!"
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I want to throw my own gender reveal bash
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:03 am
I want to throw my own gender reveal bash
So you are finally coming out? You sure made a fool of everyone thinking you were really weird and you would soon mellow out and be normal.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

out of stock shit( Modelo, Coca-cola, Mountain Dew, Hiram Walker 90...). I'm sick of saying no, which means the same in espanol.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

whiskeyprick wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:27 am
out of stock shit( Modelo, Coca-cola, Mountain Dew, Hiram Walker 90...). I'm sick of saying no, which means the same in espanol.
Man that's a lot of out of stock shit! Are your stores being looted?!
Okole maluna!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Grumbling about things that don't really even piss you off

Post by Savage »

Bur wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:17 am
Goddamn Finnish Defence Forces keep sending me letters to get my ass on military refreshers or face jail time, I've been part of the reserve for 9 goddamn years and now's the time. Like I got time to spare for another week long camp of shooting military grade weapons etc. and getting paid over my salary when it's considered the compensation is tax free... And just to think of all the inapproriate jokes you wouldn't hear in regular day to day without rising eyebrows. I just don't know how I'm gonna deal with this.
Wait, any, I mean any kind of pay is tax free in your country? Damn. Even Roosevelt’s Social Security is taxed here. Which Grumpy will soon apply for. And apply for his non-gov post semitotal part-time
retirement job. Because He gets bored, he makes me crazy and we want to avoid a married couple Thelma and Lou drive-off the cliff finale.
like tears in rain

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:20 am
whiskeyprick wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:27 am
Man that's a lot of out of stock shit! Are your stores being looted?!
We got some modelo but no 12 packs of corona, BS
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

My asshole dog.

I love him, and he's a cute lil shit but I'm totally over him sometimes. For those of you who have had the misfortune of encountering our dog on drunkard Skype, you already know what a d-head he is. But for those of you who don't know him...I have to say I've never experienced a dog like this- EVER!

Now this dog isn't my first rodeo. Not only have I had dogs my entire life, I've also dog sat -in house- so I've had experience with all sorts of dog breeds and personalities. AND he's a Pomeranian (with papers) which I've also owned previously.

Aside from barking excessively, which has been covered previously somewhere on this board, he barks at me specifically when I look at him for too long, when I dance in his presence, and when I laugh at him- which that one I sorta get. He also has this gnarly demanding bark different from other barks when he wants in from outside when we don't let him inside quickly enough. Yeah, yeah people say Pomeranian's are barkers but that is purely case by case because my previous one wasn't. He was a normal barker that barked at "out of the ordinary" things as a good guard dog would. He wasn't a complete d-wad like our current one.

He also has to be let outside at least 30 times a day to potty -including overnight- which makes no sense when he spends a large portion of the day outdoors while we are BBQing etc. Do dogs get IBS? Do dogs "break the seal"? I don't get it. That is so not normal and I've never had dogs wake me up in the middle of the night to pee unless it was an extreme emergency. He's also been known more than once to come in from outside and then shit on the floor. It's like he tries to be annoying. To put the icing on the cake...he also has a recurring problem of getting literal crap all over his ass fur as well. Never had a dog with that problem either. Maybe he is special needs?

Lastly, he barks at his food and then scratches all the kibble out of his bowl and scatters it all over the kitchen floor and then barks at each individual piece. Every. Single. Day.

oettinger can back me up on this because he shares the same unfortunate experiences and there is zero exaggeration here.. I just wish we could send him to a day care or the dog sitter or something for a break like tired and worn out parents get to do with their children. Thankfully there is this nice woman who walks her dogs in the nearby woods that sometimes takes him with her for a few hours and I feel like I'm at a day spa or something when he's away. Finally some peace!
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ Yes he also did throw some catfood around today, dumbass barkmachine
Drink!

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:30 am
My asshole dog.

Why I like cats more than dogs, there, I've said it.