Things we're over...enough already!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Things we're over...enough already!

Post by Nausea »

scream ale wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:14 pm
Fuck man dates
Oh come on. I'm sure there's a man out there for you.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

No, you need to say it like this…
scream ale wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:14 pm
Fuckman dates!
Right on, Fuckman.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Kyle Rittenhouse. Throw that little twerp in prison already for a reality check and see what a tough guy he is without his semi-automatic rifle.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Movies that take place in airplanes. Except for "Airplane!" of course.
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:19 am
Kyle Rittenhouse. Throw that little twerp in prison already for a reality check and see what a tough guy he is without his semi-automatic rifle.
Really? You must be blind. Just watch the videos. They were going to kill him. It was all self defense. But go on and continue your trance and buy the bullshit. Get vaccinated too.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:55 am
Really? You must be blind. Just watch the videos. They were going to kill him. It was all self defense. But go on and continue your trance and buy the bullshit. Get vaccinated too.
C’mon, Lush. Rittenhouse is juvenile dumb-ass. What exactly was he doing out there with an AR anyway? Other than looking for trouble and being negligent? He should have been home looking after his family instead. Plain and simple.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:00 am
Lush City wrote:
C’mon, Lush. Rittenhouse is juvenile dumb-ass. What exactly was he doing out there with an AR anyway? Other than looking for trouble and being negligent? He should have been home looking after his family instead. Plain and simple.
Exactly. He didn't belong there for any reason except to start trouble. "Oh don't mind me, just some underage twerp walking around in a town I have no business being in, with my assault rifle but not looking for any trouble, nope, no siree". Who does he think he is, Rambo?
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Lush City wrote:
You got caught up in the media hysteria and prop. Young Kyle is going to sue these so called news outlets for millions and become independently wealthy. Here's the deal, open carry is legal in WI. Police had stood down rather than enforce the law against rioting because it was basically a leftist Democrat shithole so law abiding citizens stepped up to protect businesses. Kyle defended a black owned car dealership when the trouble started. So, I'm very disappointed you are going along with the fascist powers' narrative. I can only pray you wake up from your trance.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:30 pm
I can only pray you wake up from your trance.
So you’re saying that you want me to be "woke"?

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Lush City wrote:
Badfellow wrote:
Lush City wrote:

You got caught up in the media hysteria and prop. Young Kyle is going to sue these so called news outlets for millions and become independently wealthy. Here's the deal, open carry is legal in WI. Police had stood down rather than enforce the law against rioting because it was basically a leftist Democrat shithole so law abiding citizens stepped up to protect businesses. Kyle defended a black owned car dealership when the trouble started. So, I'm very disappointed you are going along with the fascist powers' narrative. I can only pray you wake up from your trance.
Yet another reason I love you, Lush.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Badfellow wrote:
Lush City wrote:
You are an ignorant schmuck. The question you should be asking is "Why in fuck were those criminals burning down Kenosha??" And NY and LA and Portland. Fuck you, Self defense and defense of property are legitimate.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

NYDingbat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:31 am
Badfellow wrote:
Lush City wrote:

You are an ignorant schmuck. The question you should be asking is "Why in fuck were those criminals burning down Kenosha??" And NY and LA and Portland. Fuck you, Self defense and defense of property are legitimate.
MERICA
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

NYDingbat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:31 am

You are an ignorant schmuck. Fuck you, .
Nice, consider yourself terminated
Drink!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

I think they need to make semi automatic guns illegal and instead give everyone muskets and sabers.

I'd also like to watch you guys settle this dispute in a drunkard duel.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

NYDingbat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:25 am
Lush City wrote:
Badfellow wrote:

Yet another reason I love you, Lush.
Cheers my dear! You are the best.