Things we're over...enough already!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Things we're over...enough already!

Post by scream ale »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:27 am

especially when half the time you're like ...."meh, was ok" hah
That shit kills me. $15 four packs of bland beer can ruin a buzz mighty fast.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Savage wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:37 am
TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:18 am
Savage wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:21 am
Biden seems very meh. Kinda like Ford. Yet, what a relief it will be to not fire up the morning news and get the all-over shivers and suffer the shame of being the world laughingstock. To not be afraid that a deranged toddler has his finger on the big nuke button. Go, old man. Go home, and play all the golf you want and no one can criticize you for it.
Cannot believe I missed this attack on President Ford. Politics to one side, you got to admire a man who smokes a pipe in the oval office. I wonder what he drank.
What attack on Ford? He seemed like a mellow kind of guy. I had no probs with him. Trump, on the other hand, wanted to be a fire starter, but his fuel supply was tainted with stupidity and hatred. Kamala Harris will be our next president. I hope she lights a few fires under some entrenched assholes.
Kamala Harris, otherwise known as 'heels up Harris' who couldn't win a primary election will be the 47th president. Hope you are prepared because we're going down the rabbit hole!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Politics. Both sides suck dick and none of them give a shit about you. They only care about keeping and expanding their power. They are all lying, cheating cocksuckers.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Patchez wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:02 am
Politics. Both sides suck dick and none of them give a shit about you. They only care about keeping and expanding their power. They are all lying, cheating cocksuckers.

True this.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:46 pm
Patchez wrote:

True this.
He's full of wisdom. And presumably beer.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

scream ale wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:24 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Patchez wrote:

True this.
He's full of wisdom. And presumably beer.
Whiskey as well.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

I'm a whiskey lobbyist. Power to the barrel!
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Patchez wrote:

True this.
Agreed. Bunch of assholes. None of them care about what's best for our country.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Making another rack of pork ribs slow roasted in the oven so we don't have to drunk cook. As of today, it's too cold too stand around outside and fire up the grill. This time I'm doing a braise liquid and looked up on the interwebs if it's recommended to lay them meat down in the juice with bone up, vice versa, or flip 'em over from time to time. Every single way was recommended, as if it was the supreme-one-and-only-ultimate recipe-of-your-dreams answer on Google on how to bake ribs. So fking frustrating! Our hominin ancestors have been roasting ribs over a fire for hundreds of thousands of years until us dumb asses evolved and invent the lazy suburbia-style oven method and yet, still there is no established sure fire way to do it? Where's Patchez?! Can Dear Booze ask Alexa?! Badfellow, you're a smarty ass know-it-all. Surely you have some tips.

Fk it I'm going with meat side face down under foil until it's time to flip 'em up to glaze at the end. We should all get on board with collaborating on a Drunkard Caveman Cookbook and submit all of our simple, yet helpful recipes that cut right to the chase and saves us from reading those redunkulous 5-page recipes and life stories on the interweb. So over that!

But in the meantime, if any of you drunkards have any pointers, hit this post up because the ribs got a long while to roast. I can always change it up!
Okole maluna!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

When I smoke or roast any meats it's always bone down meat/fat up so the fat can render down through the meat.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Sayings like "It is what it is" and "Hindsight is always 20/20". Well duh. How profound.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:38 am
Making another rack of pork ribs slow roasted in the oven so we don't have to drunk cook. As of today, it's too cold too stand around outside and fire up the grill. This time I'm doing a braise liquid and looked up on the interwebs if it's recommended to lay them meat down in the juice with bone up, vice versa, or flip 'em over from time to time. Every single way was recommended, as if it was the supreme-one-and-only-ultimate recipe-of-your-dreams answer on Google on how to bake ribs. So fking frustrating! Our hominin ancestors have been roasting ribs over a fire for hundreds of thousands of years until us dumb asses evolved and invent the lazy suburbia-style oven method and yet, still there is no established sure fire way to do it? Where's Patchez?! Can Dear Booze ask Alexa?! Badfellow, you're a smarty ass know-it-all. Surely you have some tips.

Fk it I'm going with meat side face down under foil until it's time to flip 'em up to glaze at the end. We should all get on board with collaborating on a Drunkard Caveman Cookbook and submit all of our simple, yet helpful recipes that cut right to the chase and saves us from reading those redunkulous 5-page recipes and life stories on the interweb. So over that!

But in the meantime, if any of you drunkards have any pointers, hit this post up because the ribs got a long while to roast. I can always change it up!
Always fat side up. If you are using seasoning, sprinkle the seasoning on the fat, it will render down through the meat. If you've ever looked at a prime rib recipe, it says, specifically, to do this.

When preparing any racked ribs, always position it so it looks like a bridge.
DRINK!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:38 am
those redunkulous 5-page recipes and life stories on the interweb. So over that!
Would it really be that difficult to put the mini biography at the end of the recipe? I'm sure some people out there actually read that shit. I'm just looking for the recipe though.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

This ice cold spring
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:26 pm
This ice cold spring
You've mentioned that it's still cold a few times. Is this out of the ordinary for Wooperdelphia? What's the usual climate for mid April?
DRINK!