Things we're over...enough already!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Things we're over...enough already!

Post by scream ale »

Craft beer. I say this while drinking some, but I'm kind of over it. Just give me some cheap ass Genny and get on with it.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Variety is the spice of life.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

We are over the Democrat Party and their collectivist agenda. Starting with your face mask and social distance, people are just not having it!
It's going to come down to blood in the streets;
People get ready, there's a train a coming
You don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith to hear the diesels humming
Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

People thinking that Mother Teresa was a wonderful person and a saint.
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Ungraceful Losers.

Disgraceful? Naw, even bad at that. Just sad, all around.

Aslo, 'Rona deniers. You no wanna wear a mask? Then you get no respirator!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

mistah willies wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:23 am
You no wanna wear a mask? Then you get no respirator!
Hahhahahhahahhaha
Ok...now that's out of my system.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:09 am
We are over the Democrat Party and their collectivist agenda. Starting with your face mask and social distance, people are just not having it!
It's going to come down to blood in the streets;
People get ready, there's a train a coming
You don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith to hear the diesels humming
Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord
Biden seems very meh. Kinda like Ford. Yet, what a relief it will be to not fire up the morning news and get the all-over shivers and suffer the shame of being the world laughingstock. To not be afraid that a deranged toddler has his finger on the big nuke button. Go, old man. Go home, and play all the golf you want and no one can criticize you for it.
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Savage wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:21 am

Yet, what a relief it will be to not fire up the morning news and get the all-over shivers and suffer the shame of being the world laughingstock.
That will never change to us
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:45 am
Looky here drunktards. I think the redneck yet appropriate countertop you all (mainly Badfellow 'cause I know S.A. is not retarded) are seeking is the butcher block. That way, you neanderthals can cut up yer roadkill meats and dead hookers right there on the countertop! Except for Dear Booze of course because he most certainly has granite countertops. Probably the most expensive too, because you can only have the finer things in the mayoral manor in the vineyards of Cloverdorfville, CA.

And just 'cause I am over people's obsessions (like everyone on the HGTV network has) for granite doesn't mean I don't appreciate the aesthetics. I am down with marble but I especially love the quartz countertops. It's got a nice sheen and sparkle to it. If I had balls, I'd lovingly tell you all to suck em'.
I so would like marble Or a lovely coke bottle green quartz. But we are working class folk, and I am okay with the contractor grade mottled granite countertops that came with the house. At last! No freaking grout to bleach!
like tears in rain

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Savage wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:11 am

I so would like marble Or a lovely coke bottle green quartz. But we are working class folk, and I am okay with the contractor grade mottled granite countertops that came with the house. At last! No freaking grout to bleach!
Oh yes! Green quartz sounds absolutely amazing! Alas, I doubt it will ever be in my future and nor will those gorgeous glass tiles for the back-splash areas that I always wanted. And yes totally agree, if I moved into a house that already had granite...I wouldn't be complainin'. That grout shit from back in the day was a feckin' nightmare. Even worse was when it was on the bathroom / shower walls. Ecchhh.
Savage wrote:

Yet, what a relief it will be to not fire up the morning news and get the all-over shivers and suffer the shame of being the world laughingstock.

100% agreed. The news here is embarrassing for a U.S. citizen to read let me tell ya.
Okole maluna!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Savage wrote:
Biden seems very meh. Kinda like Ford. Yet, what a relief it will be to not fire up the morning news and get the all-over shivers and suffer the shame of being the world laughingstock. To not be afraid that a deranged toddler has his finger on the big nuke button. Go, old man. Go home, and play all the golf you want and no one can criticize you for it.
Cannot believe I missed this attack on President Ford. Politics to one side, you got to admire a man who smokes a pipe in the oval office. I wonder what he drank.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

When people's answering machine or voice mail greeting is "You know what to do and when to do it".

Okole maluna!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:06 am
When people's answering machine or voice mail greeting is "You know what to do and when to do it".

I loved Stanley. He was like a combo Savage-Grumpy.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:18 am
Savage wrote:
Cannot believe I missed this attack on President Ford. Politics to one side, you got to admire a man who smokes a pipe in the oval office. I wonder what he drank.
What attack on Ford? He seemed like a mellow kind of guy. I had no probs with him. Trump, on the other hand, wanted to be a fire starter, but his fuel supply was tainted with stupidity and hatred. Kamala Harris will be our next president. I hope she lights a few fires under some entrenched assholes.
like tears in rain

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:58 pm
Craft beer. I say this while drinking some, but I'm kind of over it. Just give me some cheap ass Genny and get on with it.
yup i still get semi excited about new releases....buy them, drink them and then go back to smashing 2 for £20 crates of euro lager.

it's the astonishing prices for me.. i fucking love a 12% imperial stout or a 9% double ipa.....but i don't love paying £6-8 for a single beer.

especially when half the time you're like ...."meh, was ok" hah
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis