WTF?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: WTF?

Post by MissFit »

think you need some. Kelly or MissFlorida or Divasnitch. I did some research myself. Some BFF stripper-friend of your`s must`ve taken a photo after you crashed hard following an 18 hour shift of lapdancing in a retirement home doing molly and jelloshots:
LOL, like that hasn't happen to just about everyone.
Been there, done that.....more than once!
Buy me a drink and see where it gets you

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I pissed myself half a dozen times when passed out. Never shat. And even the pissing yourself hasn`t happened since my young adult times
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

I can honestly say I've never pissed myself while drunk. I feel a trophy is in order.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:33 am
MissFit wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:26 am
I do actually. I'm very hygienic. That is, when I wear underwear.
Is that when you run out of adult diapers?
I think you need some. Kelly or MissFlorida or Divasnitch. I did some research myself. Some BFF stripper-friend of your`s must`ve taken a photo after you crashed hard following an 18 hour shift of lapdancing in a retirement home doing molly and jelloshots:
Hey. That's like a passport image. We need to protect personal indemnification here, pal.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

scream ale wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:09 pm
I can honestly say I've never pissed myself while drunk. I feel a trophy is in order.
Really? I've done it at least 4 times in the past 8 years. I seem to do it while out of town. Oceanside, San Diego, Pismo Beach, New Orleans.

For some reason, I always thinks it's funny.
DRINK!

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Random fact: you that song by corey hart sunglasses at night? So during the chorus i've always heard him singing "don't masturbate with the guys in shade, hold on"

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:56 pm
Random fact: you that song by corey hart sunglasses at night? So during the chorus i've always heard him singing "don't masturbate with the guys in shade, hold on"
Random fact: My sister-in-law thought "Hold me close my tiny dacer" was "Hold me close my Tony Danza"
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Ms. Smarty Tits with some friends
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

That GIF cuts off too soon. I want to see the dude struggle to get out some more.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Quaid, move the slut to mars!
Drink!

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

MissFit wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:16 pm
I joined this forum under mistaken circumstances but figured I would try to fit in and maybe after seeing (or at minimum hear bullshit drinking adventures) it would convince me to quit drinking. Just the opposite, I find myself drinking the same if not more. Maybe the problem here that no one seems to give two shits anymore about posting. When I sign on I'm usually the only one on the board. Now there are 84 unregistered users and me. WTF? Doesn't anyone give a shit why this forum exists? And, don't give me this bullshit that you're either too drunk or hungover to post. I think this place has gone belly up. From the looks of it at one time years ago things were pretty lively, now it seems a chore to post. Maybe the XXX forum is just what we need to spice things up, if there are any of you that actually had or have any stories or suggestions or pics to share.
It's a dead-board.

The old Drunkards don't drink anymore.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Rooster wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:34 pm
MissFit wrote:
I joined this forum under mistaken circumstances but figured I would try to fit in and maybe after seeing (or at minimum hear bullshit drinking adventures) it would convince me to quit drinking. Just the opposite, I find myself drinking the same if not more. Maybe the problem here that no one seems to give two shits anymore about posting. When I sign on I'm usually the only one on the board. Now there are 84 unregistered users and me. WTF? Doesn't anyone give a shit why this forum exists? And, don't give me this bullshit that you're either too drunk or hungover to post. I think this place has gone belly up. From the looks of it at one time years ago things were pretty lively, now it seems a chore to post. Maybe the XXX forum is just what we need to spice things up, if there are any of you that actually had or have any stories or suggestions or pics to share.
It's a dead-board.

I take exception to that, kind sir! This board is alive and well, just on multiple levels. We are on Skype, Facebook, Twitter, we are universal!!!!

Drink up, the world is watching!

The world is dry and thirsty, tip a glass, the world is dying!

We are the last bastion of truth and the reality of the individual and his or her desires.

We are all that's left.

Drink up!
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Rooster wrote:
MissFit wrote:
It's a dead-board.

I'm 60 years old, and I'll be 61 in June, so there are some of us that are survivors. Being a drunk takes stamina and vision.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:01 pm
Rooster wrote:
MissFit wrote:
...Maybe the XXX forum is just what we need to spice things up, if there are any of you that actually had or have any stories or suggestions or pics to share.
It's a dead-board.

I take exception to that, kind sir! This board is alive and well, just on multiple levels. We are on Skype, Facebook, Twitter, we are universal!!!!

Drink up, the world is watching!

The world is dry and thirsty, tip a glass, the world is dying!

We are the last bastion of truth and the reality of the individual and his or her desires.

We are all that's left.

Drink up!
Sammy wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:50 pm

I'm 60 years old, and I'll be 61 in June, so there are some of us that are survivors. Being a drunk takes stamina and vision.
Never quit. DRINK!

Btw, I've been told that there are plenty of XXX sites out there. This place however, spambots are play-things, with the links broken or deleted.
Trolls are a hoot. But they never last.

Now to raise the chalice to the west, for the originator of this unique and ongoing pub, always open, no demands or frivolous/personal expectations.

DRINK!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I've got two women on the hook now. One is 35 and drop dead gorgeous. The other is my age but she's a cooking machine and bakes me pot cookies from weed she grows herself. I've got game. I just need to get this virus shit to go away so I can do more scoring.

Fuck you COVID-19! Get past this bitch!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/k7YUbZrTPD5rpJsJ9