COVID-19: The good, bad, & the ugly share here:

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: COVID-19: The good, bad, & the ugly share here:

Post by oettinger »

That`s definitely worse than any covid crap
Drink!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Good news guys! I've found someone who imports Ararat Brandy in the UK.

Prices quoted for 70Cl bottles:
10 year old: £36
7 Year old: £30
5 Year old: £26

I think these are actually really good prices.

I ended up talking to the guy for an hour, he's in North London. Nice guy, but bloody hell he loves a chat. He said he'd either personally deliver it to me, or if i'm in the area I can pick it up and we can have a few drinks.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:06 am
Good news guys! I've found someone who imports Ararat Brandy in the UK.

Prices quoted for 70Cl bottles:
10 year old: £36
7 Year old: £30
5 Year old: £26

I think these are actually really good prices.

I ended up talking to the guy for an hour, he's in North London. Nice guy, but bloody hell he loves a chat. He said he'd either personally deliver it to me, or if i'm in the area I can pick it up and we can have a few drinks.
You should be the Armenian brandy guy. Import this stuff yourself and start building your spirits empire!
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Send us all a miniature sample of that shtuff. For research purposes and for comprehensive experience of the liquor-space.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Here is a list of real rules that we have had to put up with for the past two years. Some are still in place:

1- You can't leave the house for any reason. But if you have to, then you can.

2- Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one; Masks can save your life, but they are also useless. You used to be able to protect yourself from death by wearing a mask, now you are protecting others by wearing a mask.

3- All stores are closed, except the ones that are open.

4- You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Also, you should only go see a doctor if there is an emergency, as long as you aren't sick.

5- This virus is deadly but still not too scary; There is no need to be scared, except for the fact that it is the worst thing we've seen in our lifetime.

6- Gloves won't help, but they can still help.

7- Everyone needs to stay home, but it's important to go out.

8- There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there is a shortage of many things at the grocery store. The best time to go is early in the morning, unless it is not.

9- The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.

10- Animals are not affected, except for a cat that tested positive in Belgium back in February, 2020, when no people had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there. Oh, and a gorilla.

11- You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also be sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms.

12- You can get restaurant food delivered to your house, which may have been prepared and delivered by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to let your groceries and other delivered packages decontaminate outside for 3 hours.

13- You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take an Uber and hang out in close quarters with an Uber driver.

14- We have no treatment, except for some that seem to work and are apparently not dangerous unless experts find them to be dangerous. But they've been around for decades and haven't been proved to be dangerous. It's risky!

15- It's important we get the economy back to normal fast, which may require old people dying. But old people vote, so we shouldn't do anything to hurt our election chances, unless they are already dead and cannot vote.

16- People look at social media and learn to hate the speed in which others reacted to the virus. Others hate the way the people who, hated the first people, who hated the way those other people reacted. So instead of helping, all of these people spend time criticizing the others, on social fucking media!

17- We now have some vaccines which will prevent you from getting the virus. But you might get the virus even with the vaccine which prevents getting it. The best thing to do is get another vaccine that will probably work. Unless it doesn’t. Oh, sometimes people die from the vaccine.

18- We now have variants of the original COVID-19, but these don’t kill as many people as the seasonal flu, but we need to be vaccinated and need to continue wearing masks because we might be wrong about this one, just like we’ve been wrong about everything else for the past two years.
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Dear Booze wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:49 pm
Here is a list of real rules that we have had to put up with for the past two years. Some are still in place: ....
Pretty much sums it up. But also we must include how facemasks are now optional and not required, so that may or may not contribute to the spread of covid, but if it does help, it does, and if it doesn't, it doesn't.

Studies have shown however, that the one place a mask is successful - where one does not contract corona-virus- is wearing a mask while driving in your car alone. Surefire way to not get covid.

Studies have also proven that covid may or may not give you diarrhea, but regardless if it does or doesn't, there is no need to horde toilet paper. (I hope every one of those people who horded toilet paper have raging cases of painful constipation btw. Bunch o' literal asswipes).

Maybe we should have learned from Michael Myers. He never got Corona, and it's no secret why.

Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Studies also have shown that most people are stupid, corona just amplified it by a million
Drink!