COVID-19: The good, bad, & the ugly share here:

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: COVID-19: The good, bad, & the ugly share here:

Post by Lush City »

WHO (finally) admits PCR tests create false positives
"Warnings concerning high CT value of tests are months too late…so why are they appearing now? The potential explanation is shockingly cynical."
Kit Knightly
http://tapnewswire.com/2020/12/who-fina ... positives/
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

COVID-19 Testing Scandal Deepens Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1037674093
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Yeah can't we just treat it like the flu already? Some will get vaccinated. Some won't. Some are gonna get the flu. Some won't. Some are gonna die from it. Most of us won't. NEXT!
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The European Union will kickstart an online programm to find and delete "fake news".

It`s called SOMA. No joke. Brave new world.

Either they`re ignorant and stupid or they have an agenda.
Drink!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

London enters tier-4. I'm still waiting for more information on what this means for me.

Mentally I'm kind of in an odd position I'm split in two (oh matron!):

On one side I'm in the area usually occupied by our beloved Lush City: Freedom! They're taking it! They want us to be puppets! Communists! Boot on the FACE! George Orwell1984!

On the other side, I'm thinking: Oh well I guess I don't have to see the family anymore and can instead get drunk. Fuck! I'm going to have to cook.

Overall this is exhausting. I don't even have the energy to panic-buy a shit tonne of toilet paper just for the purpose of ruining someone's day.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

The pro-maskers and the pro-lockdowners claim that the people who yell "SCAM!" are denying the existence of the virus. That's not necessarily the case. When I yell "SCAM!" I'm not saying that COVID-19 is a fairy tale designed by leftist elites who want to turn the USA into a communist country. The scam I am pointing out is all these stimulus "loans" getting thrown around. Companies that are associated with Gavin Newsom got millions in these "loans." NPR, who beats the we're-all-gonna-die! drum every day, got 75 million stimulus bucks. Some companies got called out when they received stimulus bucks and ended up giving it right back. Maybe they just hadn't been friendly enough with the right people who could have given them protection from the media.

Newsom's companies getting money: https://www.10news.com/news/gov-gavin-n ... lief-loans

Here's Public Broadcasting's payday (I had originally thought that NPR got the $75M, but the entire CPB got it, so it was probably distributed to affiliates): https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate ... r-big-bird

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The economy was dying in the fall of 19, what a nice planned vehicle covid bullshit it is to sell people turds for lunch and tell em they like the hell out off it. Look who got very rich or richer and more powerful during all this ordeal.

Brave new shit world
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Watch:
Disgusting! Woman Uses Face Mask to Pick Up Dog Poop — Before Putting It Back on Face
https://www.infowars.com/posts/disgusti ... k-on-face/

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Most people around where I live don't bother picking up their dog's turds. They deserve to huff shit. The fucking slobs.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Video: UK’s Latest Lockdown Order Spurs Mass Exodus to Provinces, Setting Off ‘First Evacuation of London Since 1939’
https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-uk ... ince-1939/

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Christmas is Cancelled by Paul Joseph Watson.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/christmas-is-cancelled/

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Hahaha! We laugh at you, Yankee, all alone and locked down while we party!
Watch: Wuhan Goes from Coronavirus Central to China’s Party Town
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/1 ... arty-town/

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Three people have popped positive for COVID which by the new rules means our workplace has had an "outbreak." That means every single employee there has to take a COVID test now. I get mine sometime on Wednesday. We were told that we jam the swab up our own nose while a nurse watches us to make sure we do it right. Frankly, I hope I do test positive - it means a ten day paid quarantine.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Hugh wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:26 pm
Three people have popped positive for COVID which by the new rules means our workplace has had an "outbreak." That means every single employee there has to take a COVID test now. I get mine sometime on Wednesday. We were told that we jam the swab up our own nose while a nurse watches us to make sure we do it right. Frankly, I hope I do test positive - it means a ten day paid quarantine.
Just go over and get drunk with DB. Good chance of catching it there.
Okole maluna!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I am very worried, as this has become the BIG PROBLEM that will not go away. Anti maskers can eat my sour gym socks.
There are so many moronic assholes in this country. I am so scared that I voted for a sort of Gerald Ford, just to get rid of an anti-American moron. I was one of many who laughed at the thought of a moronic egotist becoming president. Who knew there were that many morons with the ability to vote?

Trump is filthy. Just listen to the way he talks about women. No probs? M’kay. Listen to the way he talks about his wives. M’kay? Listen to the way he talks about his daughters. Tell me you don’t feel like you need a shower after hearing that. No, no links. Because you can google.
like tears in rain