Worst whiskey in the history of bad whiskey

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Worst whiskey in the history of bad whiskey

Post by scream ale »

Hahahha...eeeeeeewwwwwwwe

Thompson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Thompson »

I’ve always felt Crown Royal is way way overrated and sells because of that felt pouch thing it comes with. You match Crown Royal up with Canadian Mist and good luck winning a taste test.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Thompson wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:21 pm
I’ve always felt Crown Royal is way way overrated and sells because of that felt pouch thing it comes with.
People do love stuff most when it comes with even more stuff.

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Hugh wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:13 pm
You think you had the world's worst whiskey. Ooh - look over there - that motherfucker thinks he's had the world's worst whiskey. And over there - some friggin' connoisseur thinks he knows exactly what the worst whiskey ever distilled is.

You're all wrong.

This shit right here - this goddamb motherfucking Gran Legacy Canadian whiskey is the most foul shit to ever to come dripping out of a distillery.

The bastard that unleashed this shit upon the drinking public is scum not even worthy of the contempt that the lowest scum of the earth has earned. He fermented this shit in a pool of drain sludge and cheap licorice. He's laughing his ass of at the impoverished fucktards that walk into a CVS drugstore looking for cheap booze. He got us good on this one.
JEBUS CHRIST, THEY MISSPELLED GRAIN.

FUCK.

I MEAN, I'D STILL DRINK IT, BUT, FUCK.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

waahoohah wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:17 am
Hugh wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:13 pm
You think you had the world's worst whiskey. Ooh - look over there - that motherfucker thinks he's had the world's worst whiskey. And over there - some friggin' connoisseur thinks he knows exactly what the worst whiskey ever distilled is.

You're all wrong.

This shit right here - this goddamb motherfucking Gran Legacy Canadian whiskey is the most foul shit to ever to come dripping out of a distillery.

The bastard that unleashed this shit upon the drinking public is scum not even worthy of the contempt that the lowest scum of the earth has earned. He fermented this shit in a pool of drain sludge and cheap licorice. He's laughing his ass of at the impoverished fucktards that walk into a CVS drugstore looking for cheap booze. He got us good on this one.
JEBUS CHRIST, THEY MISSPELLED GRAIN.

FUCK.

I MEAN, I'D STILL DRINK IT, BUT, FUCK.
Ha! Good post. I would like to take this opportunity to inform my fellow drinkers and reprobates do not ever waste your money on Bob Dylan’s Heaven Gate whiskey or rye. HEY! I’m certainly not an expert on spirits, but Good God, Dylan’s shit is just awful and it’s about eighty bucks a bottle, that’s his cheap one. There is no use to try it unless you like collecting shit like Bob Dylan bottles.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Sort of like his albums. I’ve noticed that. All these collectors, they are not really listeners. They put the album up with the rest of their collection in the bookshelf and that’s the end of it. “Oh look, here is my Bob Dylan record collection. See all of these records?”

“Do you listen to them?”

“No, not really.”

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Hugh wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:57 pm
Two years later and this 1/5 is still half full. I am determined to have it drunk tonight. Or within the next couple of nights. By the end of the month at least. Hamm's will help me.
Where do you get Hamm’s , Hugh? I don’t see it down here in the swamp pits of Louisiana. At the grocery stores anyway. Or you’re funnin’? You don’t have it either? It’s a memory. When I was a mover and shaker, for three days back in ‘76 , Schlitz was the go to beer. They changed the formula and fucked it up.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Thompson wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:22 pm
Hugh wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:57 pm
Two years later and this 1/5 is still half full. I am determined to have it drunk tonight. Or within the next couple of nights. By the end of the month at least. Hamm's will help me.
Where do you get Hamm’s , Hugh? I don’t see it down here in the swamp pits of Louisiana. At the grocery stores anyway. Or you’re funnin’? You don’t have it either? It’s a memory. When I was a mover and shaker, for three days back in ‘76 , Schlitz was the go to beer. They changed the formula and fucked it up.
I get Hamm's at the liquor store across the street. The chain stores here, CVS, Rite Aid, etc., don't have it.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Bourbon Junkies did a bottom shelf whiskey review 2 months ago with some not so surprising results. I don’t think they’ve quite reached the very rock bottom of the bottom shelf yet.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ