The Island

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bluespook
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: The Island

Post by Bluespook »

Patches, I’ve drive over a million miles in the last ten years. Once I get to boozetown, the only time I’m ever leaving will be to restock the bar. But I’ll put in a rv spot for you.
Beer's just being social. Whiskey's drinkin'.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

The question has been discussed, forgotten, rediscussed, reforgotten, reremembered and rediscovered over the ages… what exactly constitutes a relatively successful, utopianish community for Drunkardkind?

I’m sure I had some great ideas, but I’m having trouble disunremembering them at the moment. But we definitely need a copper still and an on-site pizzeria. We can also make our own high grade pruno and sell it to the townies by convincing them Patchez is Amish. It’s all coming back to me now.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Backbone Robby Bobby
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Backbone Robby Bobby »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:29 am
The question has been discussed, forgotten, rediscussed, reforgotten, reremembered and rediscovered over the ages… what exactly constitutes a relatively successful, utopianish community for Drunkardkind?

I’m sure I had some great ideas, but I’m having trouble disunremembering them at the moment. But we definitely need a copper still and an on-site pizzeria. We can also make our own high grade pruno and sell it to the townies by convincing them Patchez is Amish. It’s all coming back to me now.
Good evening.
I read this thread and may I please ask if it's about considering creating The Principality of Modern Drunkard? A sovereign microstate with drunk citizens and ministers who are behaving?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

It`ll be a dead end trainstation with five bars around. Maybe a tobacco shop and that`s it.
Meet you at Hell`s end unrinal central
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Badfellow wrote:

As long as I can make innuendos like Noah Dyck from Letterkenny and I'm in. Kim can be Anita Dyck.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Well, the island is wherever you want it to be. Right now, my island is deep in the heart of Tumbleweed Junction, Grumpy is safely poured into bed, and all is right with the world. signed, Pollyanna, AKA Savage, Drunkard Emeritus. . Amen, and goodnight to all the ships on the drunkard sea.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Patchez wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:49 pm
First Church of the Inebriate Immaculate
And I get to be Holy Mother of
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Patchez wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:59 pm
Badfellow wrote:

As long as I can make innuendos like Noah Dyck from Letterkenny and I'm in. Kim can be Anita Dyck.
ooh you naughty
like tears in rain