Which board member...?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Which board member...?

Post by oettinger »

...would have Donna Summer`s Love to love you baby as introduction music?
BF? Nausea? Lush Cíty maybe?

Answer and come up with something similary stupid
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Which board member...?

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:26 am
...would have Donna Summer`s Love to love you baby as introduction music?
The answer is obvious: Oldsmartskunk.

I feel like I should be able to come up with something way stupidder than that really fast but it just ain't happenin' at the moment. Sorry.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

^ ^ ^Yeah oett can ya make it a 'lil more challenging next time? The question may as well have been "What Lithuanian slut would have "Love to Love You Baby" as his theme song?" But in all actuality...it would be hilarious if it really was Nausea. So Nausea is my answer.

Okay which board member seems the type to be doing business on the toilet while drinking an alcoholic beverage while also eating some sort of hand held food like a burrito or chicken wing? Turkey leg even perhaps? While perusing the yearly issue of MD Magazine of course.

Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Then there’s Oettinger dancing naked into the room, swinging his flaccid vodka cock around in the German breeze, singing "You Could Be Mine" by Guns n’ Hosers.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:30 pm
^ ^ ^Yeah oett can ya make it a 'lil more challenging next time? The question may as well have been "What Lithuanian slut would have "Love to Love You Baby" as his theme song?" But in all actuality...it would be hilarious if it really was Nausea. So Nausea is my answer.

Okay which board member seems the type to be doing business on the toilet while drinking an alcoholic beverage while also eating some sort of hand held food like a burrito or chicken wing? Turkey leg even perhaps? While perusing the yearly issue of MD Magazine of course.

Benito. I know this for a fact because he told me he does it at least once a week. He actually has at least two, sometimes three drinks with him because he's never sure how long the session might take. The handheld food is typically a footlong Subway tuna sandwich with marinara sauce. Fact.
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Dear Booze wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Benito. I know this for a fact because he told me he does it at least once a week. He actually has at least two, sometimes three drinks with him because he's never sure how long the session might take. The handheld food is typically a footlong Subway tuna sandwich with marinara sauce. Fact.
EWW! The most horrifying part about this story is the tuna sandwich with marinara!
Okole maluna!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Sun May 16, 2021 10:30 pm

Oett would be said member. Vodka lemon in one hand and a Donner kebab in the other. MDM on his lap discreetly covering his jibbly bits which dangle just above water level.

Christ I gave that far to much thought.

Which board member would be found in the middle of the roundabout passed out with about 2 dozen lawn ornaments stolen from neighboring yards?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Patchez wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:07 am
Which board member would be found in the middle of the roundabout passed out with about 2 dozen lawn ornaments stolen from neighboring yards?
I nominate Hugh for this one. Judging from his sporadic bum reports, he'd be more than welcome in his locale.

The lawn ornaments were stolen from ornery gay-hating Christians.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Patchez wrote:
Hey Patchy, that's you. Remember this gem?:
Patchez wrote:
Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:35 pm
On a lighter note, this reminded me of a drunken neighbor hood game my cohorts and I used to play.

This was back in the late '80s and early 90's. Our little neck of no where, a small town of 15,000 as well as the neighboring communities, seemed to be getting over populated by "carpeted sheep" yard ornaments.You know, 1/2" thick 10 or 12" planks cut in the shape of sheep with black or white carpeting "wool". It seemed to be the Target crowds answer to the WalMart crowds Pink Flamingos.

Anyway we would be stumbling around town on Friday and Saturday nights on our usual pub crawl. We'd hit 7 to 10 over about a 6 or 7 hour period. Sometime about halfway through someone would say, with a Slim Pickens a la Blazing Saddles voice. "Boys it's high time for some carpeted sheep rustlin'." We would then disperse on various routes toward the next bar. scattering across the neighborhood leading to the bar we would steal every carpeted sheep we came across. We would place them all around the entrance to the next bar or if they had a lawn out front, stand them up out there. The numbers have been 5 to around 50.

Kept us from being bored.
DRINK!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 3:35 pm
Patchez wrote:
Hey Patchy, that's you. Remember this gem?:
Patchez wrote:
Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:35 pm
On a lighter note, this reminded me of a drunken neighbor hood game my cohorts and I used to play.

This was back in the late '80s and early 90's. Our little neck of no where, a small town of 15,000 as well as the neighboring communities, seemed to be getting over populated by "carpeted sheep" yard ornaments.You know, 1/2" thick 10 or 12" planks cut in the shape of sheep with black or white carpeting "wool". It seemed to be the Target crowds answer to the WalMart crowds Pink Flamingos.

Anyway we would be stumbling around town on Friday and Saturday nights on our usual pub crawl. We'd hit 7 to 10 over about a 6 or 7 hour period. Sometime about halfway through someone would say, with a Slim Pickens a la Blazing Saddles voice. "Boys it's high time for some carpeted sheep rustlin'." We would then disperse on various routes toward the next bar. scattering across the neighborhood leading to the bar we would steal every carpeted sheep we came across. We would place them all around the entrance to the next bar or if they had a lawn out front, stand them up out there. The numbers have been 5 to around 50.

Kept us from being bored.
YEs I do. I never remember waking up with them.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Which board member would actually fall down or slide down Lush City's spiral staircase? Aside from Lush of course.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Thu May 20, 2021 10:32 pm
Which board member would actually fall down or slide down Lush City's spiral staircase? Aside from Lush of course.
Shit. I would do that any time. Scratch that. I would love to do it!

So would you, AD.
Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:17 pm
I am striving to the day where I can fall down those stairs.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I think spiral stairs scream Rye N coke to me. That poor fellow will stumble it down Zucker movie style.

Which board member would be drunk enough to forget to put any scauce on a hamburger and just eat it dry?

Willies?
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Which board member would have this coffee table? Complete with drink holders in the holes that even light up. (see link) Pretty cool.

https://odditymall.com/retro-cassette-coffee-table
Okole maluna!

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Which board member...

Has been arrested

Built their own bar

Has more than one cat

Drank before they were 10

Has met extra terrestrials
Last edited by Merchant Seaman on Thu May 27, 2021 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.