Blathering about Blanton’s and other overpriced shit

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Blathering about Blanton’s and other overpriced shit

Post by Savage »

Cannot remember the olden days of forty buck Blanton’s. Never heard of it until a few years ago when I paid some fancy internet boozatorium to send it for Grump’s Christmas stocking. Can’t say I have the palate to appreciate it. I’m happy he’s happy.
like tears in rain

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:33 pm
Nausea wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:07 am
It always feels kind of dirty to tell customers that price.
Yeah, you say that like it’s a bad thing.
we got it in Thursday afternoon, didn't put it out til Friday afternoon and it was sold to the first person who asked, got 80 and he said ppl pay 150 in eastern Coloradee
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

DrunkinEurope wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:27 am
…I'd much rather use 110 euro to get five bottles of Four Roses from the local liquor store than spend them on a single bottle I'd still drink in one night.
That’s pretty much my feeling as well. Sure, I’ve spent way too much money on a single bottle of liquor before (Macallan 18 year comes to mind). But in hindsight, it always seems the money could have been more smartly spent and spread over a wider variety of delightfully intoxicating spirits.

whiskeyprick wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:38 pm
we got it in Thursday afternoon, didn't put it out til Friday afternoon and it was sold to the first person who asked, got 80 and he said ppl pay 150 in eastern Coloradee
You should have replaced the contents with 190 Everclear and severely dehydrated rattlesnake piss. On an unrelated note, can you order the lao-lao rice whiskey with a baby cobra in the bottle? You know the shit I’m talkin’ ‘bout.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ