Happy Veterans Day!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Tomorrow is a special day...

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

great pic!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
peetie44 wrote:
The Frederick wrote:As a German, I'd just like to say, I appreciate the sacrifice of everybody who fought in both WWs.

But seriously, give us back all our cash and territory.
I seriously hope you're joking; albeit in poor taste.
He IS joking Gene, I want him to be joking.
So, when is the next time we meet in the middle of nowhere?
I happen to have friends who know friends who know a place where we'd be in dire need for a piano player at the end of May.
After the sequel the US invited the USSR to just take northern Norway as a high five for their effort. NOT EVEN THE SOVIETS WANTED IT. FUCKING SOVIET RUSSIA SAID "Well, thanks for the offer, but wow, we couldn't ever make territorial claims on Norway, but hey; appreciate the gesture, best friends forever!"
NOT EVEN FUCKING RUSSIA WANTED NORTHERN NORWAY, NOT EVEN FUCKING sOvIeT RuSsIa!
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Negroleptic wrote:
After the sequel the US invited the USSR to just take northern Norway as a high five for their effort. NOT EVEN THE SOVIETS WANTED IT. FUCKING SOVIET RUSSIA SAID "Well, thanks for the offer, but wow, we couldn't ever make territorial claims on Norway, but hey; appreciate the gesture, best friends forever!"
I'm sure they deeply regret it nowadays, especially with the oil reserves and the fact that you're one of the most stable states in modern history, not to mention the fact that you're also one of the richest countries per capita in the World.
Now, booze is awfully expensive in your country and you make nothing we could call "wine". So, if you think about that with a Russian mind, it explains a lot.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Negroleptic wrote:
I'm sure they deeply regret it nowadays, especially with the oil reserves and the fact that you're one of the most stable states in modern history, not to mention the fact that you're also one of the richest countries per capita in the World.
Now, booze is awfully expensive in your country and you make nothing we could call "wine". So, if you think about that with a Russian mind, it explains a lot.
Bwaha, wine... alas. Well, the harder they fall. I don't think the stability will last long if we don't learn how to keep ourselves fed, my first idea would be by NOT building apartments over the scarcely 3% of fertile soil we have. But this is not the time or the place for such matters. Cheers.
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Negroleptic wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:
Negroleptic wrote:
Bwaha. Well, I don't think the stability will last long if we don't learn how to keep ourselves fed, my first idea would be by NOT building apartments over the scarcely 3% of fertile soil we have. But this is not the time or the place for such matters. Cheers.
I've thought about that time and again: merging your country with mine would produce the most economically powerful entity in Europe, even more than with Germany: we have all the fertile soil and space you need and you have all the oil we lack.
We also DO produce wine.
They need to put me in charge of the EU council.
Oh, wait somebody already thought about that a few hundred years ago. The Auld Alliance was not such a bad idea.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Rather death than the EU, unfortunately, but I'm sure we could sort something out with the wine... Is salmon to your liking? I'm willing to go as far as raids to kidnap baltic ladies for french export.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Negroleptic wrote:Rather death than the EU, unfortunately, but I'm sure we could sort something out with the wine... Is salmon to your liking? I'm willing to go as far as raids to kidnap baltic ladies for french export.
And just like this, you got a deal.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

One may always trust in the hedonism of the French! But perhaps we could compromise for the british women instead, it's easier for us, and closer to you.

Btw: it struck me just know that there are no emoticons on this board. Good thing, that crap is just vulgar.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Negroleptic wrote:One may always trust in the hedonism of the French! But perhaps we could compromise for the british women instead, it's easier for us, and closer to you.

Btw: it struck me just know that there are no emoticons on this board. Good thing, that crap is just vulgar.
The problem is: your ancestors raided UK time and again already, and they took soooo many gorgeous girls to your side of the sea back then. The most beautiful girls now all seem to be living in Scotland and Ireland.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

You are a man of conciousness and taste, dear boozy, and thus a hard negotiator!

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

somebody say salmon, wine, and scandinavian chicks?

the coastal empire wishes to create a troika. we have access to good bourbon, and shrimp, and belles. i'm sure we can come to an accord.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Funny h9ow this thread devolves to a plan for world domination.
But I guess if it involves negotiations involving chicks and booze i guess it's alright i dont know what the fuck am i in th u n
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

The Frederick wrote:As a German, I'd just like to say, I appreciate the sacrifice of everybody who fought in both WWs.

But seriously, give us back all our cash and territory.
as a non-German, I am laughing at you. really. cash and territory. unless you are Jewish, you can't say that.
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

In an unstable world, one's assets should be portable.
like tears in rain

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

Savage wrote:In an unstable world, one's assets should be portable.
and drinkable.
;)
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,