Lady Savage's Grumpy Chronicles

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Let's us give Grumpy a big hand

Post by Savage »

Mr. Viking wrote:a friend had a pull up bar fitted in a doorway. I had a go (after some brandy and goading) but rather than lifting myself up the bar came down. Really need to eat a bit less
Nark!
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Mr Boozificator wrote:I'm starting to believe that Savage has a crush on Grumpy.
Yep, I guess so, though Mr. G swears that we met about four months before I remember taking notice of him. Oh well, whatever he was doing, it eventually worked. Honestly, I don't remember him from when he says we met. But I am glad that we did. Meet, I mean, and all the (good) other things that came after.
like tears in rain

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

will he let you scream at him while he does chin ups?
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

hang a bottle of bourbon above the bar with one of those bobbly hamster nozzles on it
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:I'm starting to believe that Savage has a crush on Grumpy.
Mr. G swears that we met about four months before I remember taking notice of him. .
Must have been a hell of a bender.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Savage wrote:
Mr. G swears that we met about four months before I remember taking notice of him. .
Must have been a hell of a bender.
Twelve Hail Marys and fourteen Our Fathers. And, you have to make me a cake.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Mr. Viking wrote:hang a bottle of bourbon above the bar with one of those bobbly hamster nozzles on it

That is a visual I will never be able to get out of my mind.

thank you
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Uncle Sal wrote:will he let you scream at him while he does chin ups?
I AM NOT LEE ERMEY, DAMMIT YOU MAGGOT!
gutdamn, I expect drunkards, and they send me wiseasses.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:
Anytime Ma, anytime, oh, and can you sign that insignificant piece of paper with two drops of your bourbon please?
Ouch!
We said no saucepan, come on!
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Attaboy, Grumpy!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Savage wrote:
Anytime Ma, anytime, oh, and can you sign that insignificant piece of paper with two drops of your bourbon please?
Ouch!
We said no saucepan, come on!
Dark chocolate frosting.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Grumpy would like everyone to know,

Post by Savage »

despite being too passed out/asleep to tell everyone --I had to advise him to not wake up our dear daughter who was probably asleep)--that he has got himself a new dream girl. She is white, with a little black trim, a long bed, and she smells fresh, because she is brand new. I cannot remember her exact name, but she is a Ford F-150, and Grumpy has been lusting after her for the longest time. I would have taken a picture of the two lovebirds together, but it was past dark when they finally came home. Happy of happys, it just so happens that he cannot carpool tomorrow, on account of picking up my meds at the base hospital, so if you happen to be on the I-15, just before the crack of O-Dark-Thirty, and you see a maniac in a gignormous white pickup driving along with a mad grin on his face, possibly giggling, that might be himself.
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Grumpy would like everyone to know,

Post by mistah willies »

Something about a truck for a man. Also, power tools. And the ability to use them.

Now break something! Give him a reason.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I tell him my vision of wood things, and he makes them. Hence my mass quantities of bookshelves, my book stand, library table, dressing table, cd shelves, library steps--two, one in another room, just for cook and drink books, tarot card shelf, perfume shelf, his shelves full of Norman Rockwell figurines and model cars and Old West books, and maybe etc, I dunno. It's a big house, and it is late, and maybe we have too much stuff? But if he ever wants to stop fixing military aircraft, he could make a damn good living crafting wooden things. He also threw together a giant table in the garage for doing woodworking on, I don't know what to call it, but he lays out wood and marks and cuts and glues and clamps and so forth. Sad that he is married to a woman who, when he was on the road driving big rig, decided to buy those assemble it yourself cubbies for shoes and purses and so forth. I did okay, except I put one bottom on upside down, and the nasty unfinished side tore the crystals off one of my favorite pair of dress flats.
like tears in rain

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Red »

Many congratulations!!!!!! I had acquired and enjoyed driving a white Titan back in 2006 or so. Always wanted a big white truck.

I sold it a while back and got a Corolla, which Kid #1 found less intimidating to drive. Sigh.