Lady Savage's Grumpy Chronicles

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

hossthomas
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: This is why I love the Grumpy

Post by hossthomas »

that's awesome, savage. halloween is also a big deal at our household, me and the wife always go all out. i'm about to put the finishin touches on out decorations and get my costume together to scare the shit out of the kiddies when they come bummin for candy. it's cold as hell here and cloudy though,there's a good possibility that it'll snow too. i'm really hopin not though, hate to see my favorite holiday spoiled.
into each life a little stroh's must fall - surreal

i told my landlord and all the other tenants they could fuck off if they don't like hank- hellbound glory

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: This is why I love the Grumpy

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:So, Halloween is a huge thing, here at the Big Pink Pile of Stucco. The old man told them at work, Hey, I'm off on Monday. He got some shit for that, and he told them, "It's a holiday"

They said, What? So he showed them his camera phone pics of our place. They shut up. In a few hours, the old fart will be up to prepare for the big day. Yay!

Now I just have to get them to understand that my birthday constitutes a day of worship (religious holiday) for Grumpy.
Grumpy is definitely the only one I shall accept to marry the daughters of.
You're welcome Ma.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

I bought Grumpy this.Too bad it did not come with Shatner

Post by Savage »

like tears in rain

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: I bought Grumpy this.Too bad it did not come with Shatne

Post by peetie44 »

Lt Commander Scott: "Cap'n, the warp drive and the matter-anti-matter converter can't take much more of this...the turkey...it's gonna blow...we gotta shut her down!"

Captain Kirk: "Steady as she goes, Mr Scott...give me more steam for this bird...and throw in a few more dilithium crystals while you're at it!"

Dr McCoy: "He's dead, Jim...the turkey's dead!"

Mr Spock: "For once I agree with Dr McCoy, Jim. In this case, the good doctor's logic is irrefutably sound."
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

After watching that, I will never be able to get Shatner whispering, "where's the dingle-dangle?" out of my head.

Ever.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Judge

Post by Judge »

waahoohah wrote:After watching that, I will never be able to get Shatner whispering, "where's the dingle-dangle?" out of my head.

Ever.
"Oh MY!"
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Torky frayah! Ahm gonna try thayut! It even has the dingle-dangle! Funny thing, Grumpy has yet to fry a turkey in that thing. He did fry a mess of lobsters, which my daughter cried about, and became vegetarian on the spot.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Ooh, the Grumpy just woke up.

Post by Savage »

Only to go to sleep again, for maybe three-something hours. Life is so predictable, here in the big pink pile of stucco.

and i only came up here because he was making noises like a choking moose. i would love to go to bed, but those noises, i mean, sounds like a broken garbage disposer. damn.
like tears in rain

One for the Frog
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Philosophy, by Grumpy Old Man

Post by One for the Frog »

Savage wrote:The Terminator is about to become governor of California.

NOT AGAIN!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Grumpy says, "Snooorrr"

Post by Savage »

It is so calm and peaceful here right now. Tomorrow we are going to take a mental health break and just fart around, antiquing and eating and drinking. Time enough on the following days for grass cutting, elder caring, and so forth.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Grumpy says, "Snooorrr"

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:It is so calm and peaceful here right now. Tomorrow we are going to take a mental health break and just fart around, antiquing and eating and drinking. Time enough on the following days for grass cutting, elder caring, and so forth.
Send the Marine to the CCC, of course, it's a bit rough for a whimsy (taunting) American soldier there, but it is good fun.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I hate when they resurrect the dead. I only though we were in hell, when we had that stupid Austrian actor in office. Now, we have Obama 2, and the shit has only begun to hit the fan. And by the way, we still have Jerry Brown, on his fourth round of grinding the state of California into the dirt. shit. i'll lie still. aim for my head.
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Savage wrote:...we still have Jerry Brown...
California Uber Alles! Anyone?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Grumpy says, "Snooorrr"

Post by Savage »

We added to the pile of antique or otherwise junk in the big pink pink of stucco, but we ate in a mall food court. >gasp, shudder< It was almost like we were Walmart folks. Did you know, there are people who go out in public with their ass cracks showing? Oh my goodness! I had the vapors, and Grumpy was just barely able to revive me with a canteen of Makers.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I'd go to Canada, but it's cold, and a cliche. How come no one ever says, "Sheeit, my candidate didn't win. I'm going to the Fiji Islands!"
like tears in rain