Why are you hate drinking right now!?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hennessy Williams
Souse
Souse

Why are you hate drinking right now!?

Post by Hennessy Williams »

Because fuck my brother in law, for real for real

Jesus Christ, he lives across the country in [REDACTED], with his new girl who's taken over his life, and I guarantee she's only the second person to fuck him after his ex-wife -- who is losing her mind at the moment, as well -- and he just keeps doing weird shit. First of all, who gets a new "wifey" after a goddamn 20 year marraige? MOtherfucker date around! He's a goddamn serial monagamist and now everything that she wants, he does. And what does he want now, all of a sudden: Send his two sons 18 and 14, over to his mom's house, which I knew, I KNEW, would quickly become MY house. Now these motherfuckers are just chilling over here.

My in-laws aren't really in the best of health, so when he called them and said, I'm sending them over and his mom said, "yeah", I knew the two of them were just saying that knowing I'd p;ick up the scraps that they left. Fuck em up the ass with sideways dicks.

It makes no sense!

Why now, it'S Mother's Day weekend! Why aren't they with their mother? She's over there with yhou, on your side of the planet!

No, he's trying to do some petty shit with his ex and decides to send them over on some TransContinentalFuckYou shit! Now I got two new motherfuckers downstairs that I have to feed and lord help me

Lord help me

I cannot abandon little dudes. I can't. It's background past shit, I can't see little dudes in pain. So I can't leave them on the side of the road like I'd prefer; so some rando can just throw them in the back of a van and sell them off to El Salvadorian female penis wranglers.

Now I got to be the good father

fuck that I'm drinking in front of them, I've decided a thing; it's a thing I decided I'm drinking right now

fuck them, fuck this, fuck everyone

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Re: Why are you hate drinking right now!?

Post by Rye and Coke »

Yeah...that's a weird one. Divorce definitely sucks.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

I'm a child of divorce and it wasn't as dramatic as this.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

scream ale wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 7:25 pm
I'm a child of divorce and it wasn't as dramatic as this.
While I can't speak for Henessey, I've heard some horror stories.

I knew a guy who would have to throw the car keys in the backyard, at night, because his wife refused to stop going out partying without him. I would've just let her go, but he was controlling and insecure as fuck. Meanwhile, on the low... I think she was a ho. But it is what it is.

I also worked with a girl, who was separated from her husband and, while we and other coworkers were out a baseball game, who should appear, but her husband. New girl in hand. She had a freakin' panic attack right there in the stadium.

I mean who could blame her? One giant city, one stadium full of 1000s of people. What are the odds, right?
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Damn, I wish there was some advice I could offer up for you, but I got nothing. You don't really need it anyway, at this point. All I can offer is a sympathetic ear. I'm sorry you're going through this shit. Drink up.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

What!?
Drink!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rye and Coke »

oettinger wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 8:03 pm
What!?

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

sorry to hear all that man...sounds shite!! sounds like theyre lucky to have you as an uncle though....just as you are lucky to have your old friend uncle Bacchus to support you through these trying times.

Raising a glass to an improvement in your sitch man.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Hennessy Williams wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 7:03 pm
Because fuck my brother in law, for real for real

Jesus Christ, he lives across the country in [REDACTED], with his new girl who's taken over his life, and I guarantee she's only the second person to fuck him after his ex-wife -- who is losing her mind at the moment, as well -- and he just keeps doing weird shit. First of all, who gets a new "wifey" after a goddamn 20 year marraige? MOtherfucker date around! He's a goddamn serial monagamist and now everything that she wants, he does. And what does he want now, all of a sudden: Send his two sons 18 and 14, over to his mom's house, which I knew, I KNEW, would quickly become MY house. Now these motherfuckers are just chilling over here.

My in-laws aren't really in the best of health, so when he called them and said, I'm sending them over and his mom said, "yeah", I knew the two of them were just saying that knowing I'd p;ick up the scraps that they left. Fuck em up the ass with sideways dicks.

It makes no sense!

Why now, it'S Mother's Day weekend! Why aren't they with their mother? She's over there with yhou, on your side of the planet!

No, he's trying to do some petty shit with his ex and decides to send them over on some TransContinentalFuckYou shit! Now I got two new motherfuckers downstairs that I have to feed and lord help me

Lord help me

I cannot abandon little dudes. I can't. It's background past shit, I can't see little dudes in pain. So I can't leave them on the side of the road like I'd prefer; so some rando can just throw them in the back of a van and sell them off to El Salvadorian female penis wranglers.

Now I got to be the good father

fuck that I'm drinking in front of them, I've decided a thing; it's a thing I decided I'm drinking right now

fuck them, fuck this, fuck everyone
My friend, now that the dust has settled down, what is your question?
There is no irony, no judgement, no what the fuck could be negative.
How can we help?
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.