And, then it was done

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: And, then it was done

Post by Badfellow »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:01 am
Badfellow wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:26 am
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:40 am

Dude, it's either 'murrica or the U.S. of 'murrica to do the liberating as Canadia is also America, eh. The Great White North of the Northern Upper North America, to be exact.
This is very troubling, unpatriotic language, especially coming from a kraut ex-pat such as yourself. You’re not one of the terrorists, are you?
No I am not a Soviet Canuckistan but aren't you by not acknowledging Canadia as a part of "America"? P'chaah. Why don'tcha take off to Timmies real quick and grab a box of Timbits and off to the beer store to pick up a two-four and reacquaint yourself with the policy of true Canadianism, eh?

It’s ‘Murricanadia, you wupperhoser. And don’tcha go knockin’ Timbits either. They go real good with Molsons and Lays Ketchup Chips there, don’tcha know. I would politely ask you to take off and direct your blitzkriegin’ elsewhere, eh.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:02 am
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:01 am
Badfellow wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:26 am

This is very troubling, unpatriotic language, especially coming from a kraut ex-pat such as yourself. You’re not one of the terrorists, are you?
No I am not a Soviet Canuckistan but aren't you by not acknowledging Canadia as a part of "America"? P'chaah. Why don'tcha take off to Timmies real quick and grab a box of Timbits and off to the beer store to pick up a two-four and reacquaint yourself with the policy of true Canadianism, eh?

It’s ‘Murricanadia, you wupperhoser. And don’tcha go knockin’ Timbits either. They go real good with Molsons and Lays Ketchup Chips there, don’tcha know. I would politely ask you to take off and direct your blitzkriegin’ elsewhere, eh.

Can you please stop bringing Her Royal Majesty's Dominion of Canada into your petty squabbles. lol
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:53 am
Can you please stop bringing Her Royal Majesty's Dominion of Canada into your petty squabbles. lol
Her Royal Majesty? Don’t get me started on that old bird. I thought you Brits got rid of the monarchy with the signing of the Smegma Carta. Or is it that you keep the Royal Family around for official observances and tabloid fodder? Hmmmmmm? Hmmmmmm.

It’s true though, if you’re an old-school Canadian, you keep a portrait of the Queen Mum hanging on the wall of the log cabin next to the snowshoes and maple syrup. It’s also true that the beaver was selected as the national animal of Canadia for it’s industrious nature as well as it’s rodent like resemblance to Queen Victoria.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:47 am
benitobeast69 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:53 am
Her Royal Majesty? Don’t get me started on that old bird. I thought you Brits got rid of the monarchy with the signing of the Smegma Carta. Or is it that you keep the Royal Family around for official observances and tabloid fodder? Hmmmmmm? Hmmmmmm.

It’s true though, if you’re an old-school Canadian, you keep a portrait of the Queen Mum hanging on the wall of the log cabin next to the snowshoes and maple syrup. It’s also true that the beaver was selected as the national animal of Canadia for it’s industrious nature as well as it’s rodent like resemblance to Queen Victoria.
the issue with our royal family is they keep fuckin up and letting one of you damn Yankees in...First it was the known harlet Wallis Simpson and now this Megan girl.. bloody shit show. hahah
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

As far as you British gimps go, I am somewhat surprised that the north hasn’t invaded the soft, mushy south yet. They may have all the money locked up in the south, but the north is rich with burly hooligans hardened by booze and cheap doner kebab.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Execute Order 66.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:07 am
As far as you British gimps go, I am somewhat surprised that the north hasn’t invaded the soft, mushy south yet. They may have all the money locked up in the south, but the north is rich with burly hooligans hardened by booze and cheap doner kebab.
None of us can afford the Petrol to drive down there mate....are you mad. One job seekers welfare payment would only get you as far as Birmingham.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

I will get political, because i'm drunk and fuck you!

In spite of geography Afghanistan is far too often conflated with Iraq. Before the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan there was a United Nations resolution. All members of the Security council were in support.

Before 2001 it was hell, only those living within Panjshir Valley had the hope of freedom. Panjshir Valley is now under Taliban Control. The Northern Alliance is destroyed its surviving members either hiding in caves or have ran to Tajikistan.

Hope has been crushed. The situation now is worse than it was in 2001.

For twenty years, as a result of the UN supported 2001 invasion, Afghans could listen to music, they could vote their government in, and more importantly they could vote the bastards out! Their girls could go to school and university. They could be doctors and lawyers. If you were an ethnic Hazara or Tajik you could live without fear of death.

We in the West so unwilling to stand up for our principles, whether that be the UN Convention of Human Rights or the zeitgeist set out by America's Founding Fathers, we have abandoned a largely educated and free peope to a group of tyrannical, neanderthal fundamentalists. When we left, we left behind billions of dollars worth of equipment including tanks, armoured cars and helicopters. Making the Taliban the most well equiped militia in history.

Now women will have to leave the workplace and return home. They will have to dress according to Sharia law. There will be no elections. The court system will be replaced with Taliban kangaroo courts. Non islamic music will be banned, anyone caught drinking or smoking will face lashes and maybe death. Minorities will be targeted, anyone with a different faith to Sunni islam will be targeted.

Those who assisted America, Britain, the former Afghan Government and any international companies will be killed. Those who have got out and are safe, are now helpless as they hear of their families being targeted and killed. Britain's refugee policy of 20,000 total Afghans and only 5,000 the first year is not enough.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:23 pm
I will get political, because i'm drunk and fuck you!

In spite of geography Afghanistan is far too often conflated with Iraq. Before the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan there was a United Nations resolution. All members of the Security council were in support.

Before 2001 it was hell, only those living within Panjshir Valley had the hope of freedom. Panjshir Valley is now under Taliban Control. The Northern Alliance is destroyed its surviving members either hiding in caves or have ran to Tajikistan.

Hope has been crushed. The situation now is worse than it was in 2001.

For twenty years, as a result of the UN supported 2001 invasion, Afghans could listen to music, they could vote their government in, and more importantly they could vote the bastards out! Their girls could go to school and university. They could be doctors and lawyers. If you were an ethnic Hazara or Tajik you could live without fear of death.

We in the West so unwilling to stand up for our principles, whether that be the UN Convention of Human Rights or the zeitgeist set out by America's Founding Fathers, we have abandoned a largely educated and free peope to a group of tyrannical, neanderthal fundamentalists. When we left, we left behind billions of dollars worth of equipment including tanks, armoured cars and helicopters. Making the Taliban the most well equiped militia in history.

Now women will have to leave the workplace and return home. They will have to dress according to Sharia law. There will be no elections. The court system will be replaced with Taliban kangaroo courts. Non islamic music will be banned, anyone caught drinking or smoking will face lashes and maybe death. Minorities will be targeted, anyone with a different faith to Sunni islam will be targeted.

Those who assisted America, Britain, the former Afghan Government and any international companies will be killed. Those who have got out and are safe, are now helpless as they hear of their families being targeted and killed. Britain's refugee policy of 20,000 total Afghans and only 5,000 the first year is not enough.
agreed.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:09 pm
TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:23 pm
music will be banned

Those who assisted America, Britain, the former highly corrupt CIA druc trafficing Afghan Government
agreed.
Better
Drink!