Tea Party Debate

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Tea Party Debate

Post by greygoose »

I haven't seen so many white people since a Klan rally (on newsreels, of course). I wonder how many of those mofo's in the crowd have ever had to rely on unemployment.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Tea Party Debate

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

If they're white that means they're racist.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

They're the Tea Party; they're racist against California!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

greygoose wrote:I haven't seen so many white people since a Klan rally (on newsreels, of course). I wonder how many of those mofo's in the crowd have ever had to rely on unemployment.
Somebody's never been to Irish Weekend in Wildwood, NJ. By Saturday night it looks like a Lobster Tank.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

greygoose wrote:I haven't seen so many white people since a Klan rally (on newsreels, of course). I wonder how many of those mofo's in the crowd have ever had to rely on unemployment.
Ha ha! Who needs unemployment money when you can collect millions in farm subsidies? : http://exiledonline.com/tea-party-repub ... e-masters/

As for the audience, many of them don't even know what's government and what's not. Hence some of the signs at the prevoius rallies reading "get government out of my medicare!"

Enjoy the "limited government," suckers.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Chimneyfish wrote:If they're white that means they're racist.
He's right, yaknow ... Sarah Palin isn't racist at all! Quite the contrary, actually!

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110 ... imal_.html
while working in 1987 as a rookie sports reporter at Anchorage TV station KTUU, McGinniss says, Palin was quite taken with future NBA star Glen Rice, at the time a junior at the University of Michigan. While Rice was in Anchorage for a college tournament, McGinniss says - and Rice confirms - Palin hooked up with Rice, using her sister Molly's dorm room at the University of Alaska Anchorage to consummate the tryst ... the darling of the lily-white tea party once had a "fetish," as the book further reports, for black men
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk