Margaret Thatcher

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Margaret Thatcher

Post by Frankennietzsche »

shirt: cotton/poly
lp: vinyl

I wouldn't be caught dead in a vinyl shirt. Latex-yes, fishnet-yes, vinyl-no.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Not about The Troubles, but based on the way MI5 and the Force Research Unit ran the war in Ireland, I think this is their favorite Exploited song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNtOX1SG1L0

Except in Ireland, the Nationalists wake up dead and the informer gets a seat in Stormont.

Or worse yet, its the Police Informer in the Nutting Squad killing other Republicans for allegedly being informers on orders from his MI5 handle
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Way to open up a tin of biscuits and worms, Peetie.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

greygoose1 wrote:Way to open up a tin of biscuits and worms, Peetie.
Maybe I shoulda posted on the new Spiderman movie instead, eh?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Has anybody seen Kate Middleton's titties?

They're terrible! We're talking Mosquito Bites!

I was like "Wait wait ... Which chest is the Prince, and which chest in the chick?"

After 100s of years of exploiting indigenous colonial populations and using ethnic cleansing and racially motivated atrocities to plunder the world over of its natural resources you're trying to tell me the Windsor family can't afford Breast Augmentation?

Plus, if they keep marrying Non-Royal Stock, they're going to dilute their German bloodline ...

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Wow. Just...wow.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

Lol, I think you're so wrapped up in your anti British attitude you're starting to lose sight of the bigger picture...
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

kowalski wrote:Lol, I think you're so wrapped up in your anti British attitude you're starting to lose sight of the bigger picture...
Yep. Speaking of bigger pictures, there are over 4 million closed-circuit cameras rolling 24 hours a day in Britain. So, between not being able to take a shit in a public restroom without being filmed and being subjected to seriously-less-than-adequate tittage (yes, we are talking training bra) because of a seemingly endless fascination with royalty that, I suppose, is necessary considering that an economically floundering nation subsidizes it ( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 87079.html ), I'll choose not to live in Britain. Scotland? Sure. Eire? Sure. Britain. Pass. And Thatcher was a cunt.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

~Isaac Asimov

~The Replacements

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

kowalski wrote:Lol, I think you're so wrapped up in your anti British attitude you're starting to lose sight of the bigger picture...
Yuppp. Everything I just said was with 100% Earnestness.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

But seriously ... tell me why these breasts should be remarkable at all if one was ill-gotten wealth and undue public presence?

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Imagine, though ... People's prejudice and hatred being so strong that they insist on celebrating a 300+ year battle based on racial and religious hatred ...

Nationalism, clingy twitching to the past and religious bigotry at its most exasperasting
GSG: "Nationalism, clingy twitching to the past and religious bigotry at its most exasperasting"

Look at these Republican Bigots! Parading down the street in their Green, White and Orange Sashes!

Wait ... The Sashes are Orange ONLY?

The whole point of the parade is to show the Conquered Catholics they are the racially inferior minority and demonstrate who is in charge and who has control of the paramilitary police force?

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

coqui_chris wrote:Imagine, though ... People's prejudice and hatred being so strong that they insist on celebrating a 300+ year battle based on racial and religious hatred ...

Nationalism, clingy twitching to the past and religious bigotry at its most exasperasting
GSG: "Nationalism, clingy twitching to the past and religious bigotry at its most exasperasting"

Look at these Republican Bigots! Parading down the street in their Green, White and Orange Sashes!

Wait ... The Sashes are Orange ONLY?

The whole point of the parade is to show the Conquered Catholics they are the racially inferior minority and demonstrate who is in charge and who has control of the paramilitary police force?
I forgot margaret thatcher was in the orange order
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

You don't have to look farther than the troubles to see where insurgency was either born, or was fostered. If America was a bit weaker during the Revolution, you damn well know that there would have been a contingent underground force, most likely aided and abetted by the indigenous population(s) against a British occupation. That's all I'm going to say on the subject because this is a happy place and this thread is dragging it down (no offense peetie), because Thatcher was still a cunt.
~Gillian Flynn

~Isaac Asimov

~The Replacements

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Yer all a bunch of Cunts.

Texas can kick the shit outa the whole lot of ya.

...and we are just Mexico with a handfull of Honky thrown in.