Margaret Thatcher

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Margaret Thatcher

Post by peetie44 »

Screwball wrote:All of you are 10 percent sexier when you post things you are passionate about.

Unless you start talking about Hitler.

Then you're nien percent sexier.

Peace and Love, ya bunch of wankers.

You seem rather passionate about wankers.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Passionate?!? Hah, I haven't had a gramme of passion since 2005.

And Hitler!?! Isn't there, like, some sort of internet rule about him. Well, you brought him to the party, so now you gotta take care of the fucker...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Here's an idea, let's try and promote peace through drunkardism. I don't know about you, but I tend to feel much kindlier toward my fellow humans when slightly tiddly.

Let's try one act of drunken human kindness per person per day. It might work.
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re:

Post by coqui_chris »

Palinka wrote:Next time you are in a bar, look to your left (or right); ok, see that guy, on his own, having a quiet drink? Yes? Now invest the $5,£5, €5, ¥5 (Whatever) to buy him a drink (ladies, please replace the word him with her - although I do realise that it is, sadly, much rarer for you to just go to a bar, on your own, for a drink - so guys, be really extra nice to the solo woman, why shouldn't they be allowed to drink alone in peace? Keep your distance and keep that wanker, who exists in every bar, away from them. Please?). Get talking. You'll be amazed at how much you have in common! I mean, for starters, you are both the same species, the fact that you are both in a bar should be another factor, and I'll bet that you both have parents. Talk. Drink. Be human. Be together as people. The things that divide us are, ultimately, artificial.
Woman walked into Tesco and asked an employee for some hamburger. He began to clear his throat.
"Something the matter?" she asked.
"Just a little horse" he said.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Re:

Post by Mr. Viking »

coqui_chris wrote: Woman walked into Tesco and asked an employee for some hamburger. He began to clear his throat.
"Something the matter?" she asked.
"Just a little horse" he said.
what, a pony?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Interesting thought: Surely it would be more fitting, rather than giving Mrs Thatcher a State Funeral, to put it out for private tender and, therefore, sponsorship...

Anyone for a McCoffin?
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I would definitely put in a bid to bury her in a thatch coffin

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

No need to gloat ...

Prayers instead for the 10 Families of the Ten Brave Men, for those murdered at Loughgall, Gibraltar, Milltown.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

coqui_chris wrote:No need to gloat ...
Fair play. Cheers.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

coqui_chris wrote:No need to gloat ...

Prayers instead for the 10 Families of the Ten Brave Men, for those murdered at Loughgall, Gibraltar, Milltown.
That is incredibly cold and stupid.
Not about Margaret Thatcher, but because you are actually asking a lot of people from this board to pray for members of the IRA who might have actually killed people among their loved ones.
Would you go to any American website to ask for people to pray for Ben Laden or members of his family?
Coqui Chris, I may not like you, but I reckon you are a clever person, clever enough to realize this: when the war is over it is over, because otherwise, It's war forever. Ask the people in Ireland or in UK in general how they feel about this one and they'll tell you the truth, that they're sick and tired of it. Anyone nowadays trying to fan the flames for that is just an idiotic hardliner who has no other straw to grab for existing.
Cultural background and mistakes from the past what the fuck! The country is at peace, leave it at peace. I have lived in Germany for two years, do you think that I have even once asked for the people to repent? Do you think I have only once asked the people I have met at the bar to justify their father's behaviour?
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

I was about to say something similar, but boozi covered me. People really seem to lose perspective when their country is not directly involved.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Thanks Boozi

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be