nasa

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

gishakha
Tippler
Tippler

nasa

Post by gishakha »

When is NASA going to be investigated by ICE for illegal ALIENS? JPL and NASA are doing really strange things that are not being reported to the immigration department. It appears there are individuals working there who have larger skulls than humans on this planet. If ICE is suppose to make sure mexicans are legal in the United States, why can't ICE take a look around NASA and JPL for legal aliens who are here from other planets?
Last edited by gishakha on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: nasa

Post by BBoozer »

gishakha wrote:When is NASA going to be investigated by ICE for illegal ALIENS? JPL and NASA are doing really strange things that are not being reported to the immigration department. It appears there are individuals working there who have larger skulls than humans on this planet. If ICE is suppose to make sure mexicans are legal in the United States, why can't ICE take a look around NASA and JPL for legal aliens who are here from other planets?
Yes! They might be stealing our beer! What's NASA going to do about that?! And, I want WOW gold!

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: nasa

Post by Wingman »

well, that's certainly not booze related. still, new guy buys. i'll have a pan-galactic gargleblaster, and make it snappy.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk