Posting guidelines

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Posting guidelines

Post by GSG »

Hello, this is a new forum for politics, religion, newsy stuff and anything else your mum told you was unsuitable for discussion at the dinner table. Controversial topics are great, but please don't be racist, sexist, homophobic, horribly personal or otherwise cuntish. It's not nice.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Posting guidelines

Post by GSG »

"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

WWDJFD?

One for the Frog
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by One for the Frog »

now where the heck is the delete button...

hey, is there a moderation guide?

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Look you guys, it's not hard just don't be an arsehole, just like everywhere else on this board. Easy. It's not for whining, just for comment. In other news, I'm not sure I can tell fact from fiction so whatever. We're all made of biro

WWDJFD?

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

peetie44 wrote:
GinSoakedGirl wrote:Look you guys, it's not hard just don't be an arsehole, just like everywhere else on this board. Easy. It's not for whining, just for comment. In other news, I'm not sure I can tell fact from fiction so whatever. We're all made of biro
So then...this forum differs from NBR in what way(s)?
It's supposed to be moer about the sort of politics/religion/other sort of thing that gets everyone's goat. Now there's a specific place to put it. But y'know what, post whatever wherever. I couldn't give a shit, and I'm not sure anyone else does either. Just..l, .whatever

WWDJFD?

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

The commentary has been moved to an aptly named new topic as per other moderators' requests.
This thread will henceforth be locked until said other moderators decide otherwise, be it for more guidelines and/or whatnot.
Thank you for your support.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"