Drugs are bad mmmmkay

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

When it comes to drug abuse, I can honestly say that I took it very seriously and explored it very thoroughly
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:When it comes to drug abuse, I can honestly say that I took it very seriously and explored it very thoroughly
So you took my fuckin' relaxants?

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Bur wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote:When it comes to drug abuse, I can honestly say that I took it very seriously and explored it very thoroughly
We speak very highly of you. What we say about you when we're high is another matter.

Skal!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:
Bur wrote:
We speak very highly of you. What we say about you when we're high is another matter.

Skal!
How do you know, you are not the spaceguy!

No, that dude is a friggin bastard! I am merely high on life. Now I go to smell some roses. They are black roses, you know.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

frankennietzsche wrote:Here are two things to consider:
Cui bono? Who profits?
When buying anything, there is a chain of events that got that thing to you. In regards to drugs, there are some bad people along that chain that profit. There are many people exploited and harmed to get you those drugs, more than likely. This can also be said for many legal things, from diamonds to coffee.

What harm does the production of that substance cause?
Was that pot grown on a clear cut plot in a National Forrest? Who got the chemical burns making that coke? Again, can be said of many legal things.

Another thing: I seem to remember reading some WS Burroughs piece on the drug war in which he said that it could not be won by eliminating dealers; someone would always step in to supply and profit.

I, personally, don't care what anyone ingests, if they do it of a free will.
this would not be to much of a problem if these drugs, were sold to us legally. we could cut out the need for a large clandestine organization that we require to get us the drug. it is all greed, politics, and ignorance that cause the real problems, not the drug itself.

i think people need to look at the big picture, instead of putting a microscope on the users of whatever illegal drug. they will not be saved by a law telling them they can not use something. the people that are shot every year by the cartels, and and then the gangs that the cartels distribute to, if we moved the demand of more addictive drugs (like cocaine, meth, heroin) to a government supply that would be devastating for them
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Palinka wrote:British water supplies have been shown to carry traces of cocaine.
Fortunately, I never touch the stuff, myself.
it's disgusting, fish fuck in it.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

givemesomepills wrote:it's disgusting, fish fuck in it.
As has been mentioned previously...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

i think all drugs shuold be legilized but it will put to many lawyers aand judges out of work. they are the ones getting rich off of repeet offenders. it a revolvng door for most users. if they were legal it uold cut doen on gang and ileagal crimes. if people want drugs they will get them any ways so legilize it and tax it.
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

DivaBitch wrote:i think all drugs shuold be legilized but it will put to many lawyers aand judges out of work. they are the ones getting rich off of repeet offenders. it a revolvng door for most users. if they were legal it uold cut doen on gang and ileagal crimes. if people want drugs they will get them any ways so legilize it and tax it.
thats what i'm saying.except fuck the judges and lawyers ( except the judge that basically gave aslap on the wrist for my dui and possession charges (and dropped the weed charge) to bad he passed away)

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

givemesomepils wrote:
DivaBitch wrote:i think all drugs shuold be legilized but it will put to many lawyers aand judges out of work. they are the ones getting rich off of repeet offenders. it a revolvng door for most users. if they were legal it uold cut doen on gang and ileagal crimes. if people want drugs they will get them any ways so legilize it and tax it.
thats what i'm saying.except fuck the judges and lawyers ( except the judge that basically gave aslap on the wrist for my dui and possession charges (and dropped the weed charge) to bad he passed away)
karma is a bitch
Image Image

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Again, I think that you are fuzzy on this whole "karma" thing.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Frankennietzsche wrote:Again, I think that you are fuzzy on this whole "karma" thing.
keep it up .....just rember.........karma will get you in the end. Jesus told me that. its in the bible
Image Image

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

i was not aruond in the 80s cuold you tell me what it was like in the old days
Image Image

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Back in the olden days of the 1980s, the weed really sucked unless you knew the dude that had the Maui Wowie and Willy's Wonder, and cocaine was all the rage at the parties and clubs. There was also orange blotter and green pyramid gels if you cared to trip. Prescription meds were a dime a dozen, nowhere nearly as restricted as today (I carried around a bottle of demerol in high school for migraine headaches). And, of course, there was booze, booze, booze.

Does that help?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ