Things that make you mad.

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Things that make you angry!

Post by mistah willies »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:03 am
Enough with the mass shootings already. ENOUGH! Fking little dickless twats! May they get raped a million times in prison.
Quite agree.

Rule number one for ass-piring assholes of assholery: First make absolutely certain that the device you have gotten truly works.

It has been designed for a single purpose, and it is not for bears nor deer or moose because that would frig up the meat.
It's for bagging as many humans as possible in the shortest, shittiest amount of time.

You have to test it on yourself first. It's the rule. Sorry for the inconvenience, but a rule is a rule.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Things that make you angry!

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:03 pm

Quite agree.

Rule number one for ass-piring assholes of assholery: First make absolutely certain that the device you have gotten truly works.

It has been designed for a single purpose, and it is not for bears nor deer or moose because that would frig up the meat.
It's for bagging as many humans as possible in the shortest, shittiest amount of time.

You have to test it on yourself first. It's the rule. Sorry for the inconvenience, but a rule is a rule.
Los Alamos just nuked themselfes into another universe
Drink!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Things that make you mad.

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Those people who call you at work saying "I was going to drop you an email, but I thought it would be easier to call".

Easier for who you stupid cow?
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

just general fucking moaners... I am aware of the irony that I am now moaning about them,,

but fuckin hell...

We have a neighborhood Facebook group and the amount of moaning shit I see on there...people complaining cause someone has parked their van at the entrance to the estate...or that someone was walking in the road...or that someone dropped a cigarette on the floor.

If they have an issue they don't just address the person they hold responsible..they just go and bitch and whine on the group.

They all fucking hate me, every single post on there I just comment "I'm sure we'll live through this ordeal."

No joke they organised a fucking man hunt the other day cause some kids played knock a door run or someones house. They all need to drink more and relax.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:48 am
just general fucking moaners... I am aware of the irony that I am now moaning about them,,

but fuckin hell...

We have a neighborhood Facebook group and the amount of moaning shit I see on there...people complaining cause someone has parked their van at the entrance to the estate...or that someone was walking in the road...or that someone dropped a cigarette on the floor.

If they have an issue they don't just address the person they hold responsible..they just go and bitch and whine on the group.

They all fucking hate me, every single post on there I just comment "I'm sure we'll live through this ordeal."

No joke they organised a fucking man hunt the other day cause some kids played knock a door run or someones house. They all need to drink more and relax.
The Nextdoor neighborhood group banned me.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

The lack of pumpkin pie at the grocery store is so much making me mad so much as it's making me wonder what the greedy retards are doing with all that pie. Surely they've already stuffed their freezers with meat, fruit/veggies, bread and milk. Do you really need more than one?

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse »

That I passed two perfectly good liquor stores on my way home without realizing exactly how utterly dire my vodka supply is.

Now the last of that perfect goodness is gone and I've taken to depleting my brandy knowing full well the hangover that awaits me tomorrow.

Fuck...
<insert something profound here>

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:34 pm
benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:48 am

but fuckin hell...

The Nextdoor neighborhood group banned me.

i should fucking hope so if they were moaning cuntflaps like this lot. hope you rained abuse on the winging twats.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Yep, I did. I was probably the most hated one on there, which would of course explain getting banned. At first, I was offended for getting banned, I went to the Nextdoor Facebook page and asked them what the fuck was up. They didn't answer. But it's just as well. Truth is - I don't belong there. I'm not one of them, the neighborhood watch dogs and do-gooders. They probably didn't even know it was me that fell face first in the middle of the street one night after getting out of my cab, necessitating them to call the police on me. (I was able to get back to my apartment before the cops arrived, saving myself from yet another arrest.)

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Rumor is that you are going to join the Modern Drunkard Skype chat? Is this true? If so, ring me when you get on there, I love to hear English accents, especially Northern or Eastern London. I can't figure out where TheDrunkardAnglo is from by his accent, but I'm sure it is not East London.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:36 pm
Rumor is that you are going to join the Modern Drunkard Skype chat? Is this true? If so, ring me when you get on there, I love to hear English accents, especially Northern or Eastern London. I can't figure out where TheDrunkardAnglo is from by his accent, but I'm sure it is not East London.
benito you meant,

the drunkenangle is from far east asia
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I only have two neighbourghs and they both suck. One way more than the other. They can both suck each other
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:31 am
I only have two neighbourghs and they both suck. One way more than the other. They can both suck each other
Gotta be the lemon talking. Vodka would never say that.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:16 am
oettinger wrote:
I only have two neighbourghs and they both suck each others dick. One way more than the other. They can both suck each other
Gotta be Srceam talking. Oett would never say that.
Aha
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
I only have two neighbourghs and I suck both. One way more than the other. They can both suck each other when I'm too busy
Aha hah