Things that make you mad.

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Things that make you mad.

Post by oettinger »

Gotta love the autocorrect
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:36 pm
Rumor is that you are going to join the Modern Drunkard Skype chat? Is this true? If so, ring me when you get on there, I love to hear English accents, especially Northern or Eastern London. I can't figure out where TheDrunkardAnglo is from by his accent, but I'm sure it is not East London.
I'm about as northern as they come mate. hah

and yeah was fuckin lovely to speak to you.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Voting poll watcher dipshits. I mailed mine in you fucking morons.
Okole maluna!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

You're in a meeting, you're taking notes. They are your notes, they are not anyone elses. They are not for external use. Yet some guy asks for those notes.

Also when someone takes my pen and doesn't give it back. I once gave someone a mechanical pencil, that thing returned to me fucked up. A part of me died when I saw the condition of that mechanical pencil. I'd like to make it socially acceptable for when someone says "can I borrow your pen" to respond "fuck off, get your own pen!"
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:15 am
You're in a meeting, you're taking notes. They are your notes, they are not anyone elses. They are not for external use. Yet some guy asks for those notes.

Also when someone takes my pen and doesn't give it back. I once gave someone a mechanical pencil, that thing returned to me fucked up. A part of me died when I saw the condition of that mechanical pencil. I'd like to make it socially acceptable for when someone says "can I borrow your pen" to respond "fuck off, get your own pen!"
Yes exactly, and yet, we would be the arschlöcher for saying no, even if it was in a polite manner, not the rude ill-prepared dumbass.

As far as the borrowing of the notes go...a decent response could be "Uh...actually I'm not taking notes, I'm (fill in the blank something awkward) "doing charcoal sketchings of your tiny schlong", "writing down all the things I want to do to you sexually when you're locked in my dungeon", or of course the "doodling naked drawings of my dead grandmother's corpse".

"Yes you can "borrow" imy pen...if I can shove it up yer arse first!" Unfortunate these are not socially acceptable replies. Not that I care so much about that either...

I had to take some German exams and this dumbass across the classroom kept wanting to borrow my eraser and then never gave it back. Meanwhile I'm fcking up the German exam left and right really needing it because German pencils don't have erasers on them (hence my preparedness for having one, autonomous from the pencil. I'm like a Boy Scout) and I actually had to get up and go over to her desk and take it back in the middle of the exam. So stupid and how full of herself she must have been thinking she would never need an eraser. Fast forward one month- she failed the German course.

New shit I'm over - German pencils not having erasers on the top
Okole maluna!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:33 am
TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:15 am

Yes exactly, and yet, we would be the arschlöcher for saying no, even if it was in a polite manner, not the rude ill-prepared dumbass.

As far as the borrowing of the notes go...a decent response could be "Uh...actually I'm not taking notes, I'm (fill in the blank something awkward) "doing charcoal sketchings of your tiny schlong", "writing down all the things I want to do to you sexually when you're locked in my dungeon", or of course the "doodling naked drawings of my dead grandmother's corpse".

"Yes you can "borrow" imy pen...if I can shove it up yer arse first!" Unfortunate these are not socially acceptable replies. Not that I care so much about that either...

I had to take some German exams and this dumbass across the classroom kept wanting to borrow my eraser and then never gave it back. Meanwhile I'm fcking up the German exam left and right really needing it because German pencils don't have erasers on them (hence my preparedness for having one, autonomous from the pencil. I'm like a Boy Scout) and I actually had to get up and go over to her desk and take it back in the middle of the exam. So stupid and how full of herself she must have been thinking she would never need an eraser. Fast forward one month- she failed the German course.

New shit I'm over - German pencils not having erasers on the top
This should result in automatic deportation. It's like she isn't willing to accept german culture, and bring her own erazer.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Flunkies who need erasers.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse »

I don't get mad at anything. I taught Buddha and Master Shifu both how to find inner peace.

Of course...

I piss a LOT of people off as well, so I guess there is a balance.
<insert something profound here>

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

The fact that the mail rarely arrives at my place these days. It's not all bad. I don't miss the endless flood of junk mail one bit. All holiday cards from family have been received. What troubles me is all the bills haven't shown up. I realize how retarded that looks in writing but none the less it irritates me. It irritates me because the douche bags that send the bills don't care that the bill didn't show up. They're whining about not getting payment. Life would be much better without the post office, bills, people, money, weekdays, floor managers, etc.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Religious people always persecuting others sexuality and worrying about who people are sleeping with.

Conservatives backlash over same-sex prom nominee winners.

A high-school dance? Really? Who cares?!?! Why are these religious people always so interested and concerned about peoples genitalia anyway? They are so fortunate to have the luxury of only having white people problems; having nothing better to do than thinkin' about dicks and vaginas all day, and what people are doing with them. Piss off already. They must be exhausted trying to find new people to pick on since they can't harass Target employees for enforcing mask mandates anymore.

It's hilarious that they quote the Bible about how wrong it is because the retaliation by rational people is even better.

"I'm not aware of any god that has given an opinion on how a prom should be conducted."

"I’ve read the Bible cover to cover more than once, and I don’t recall a single mention of prom royalty or their required genitalia."

"Proms 11:16 And thou shalt conduct thy proms as follows: with a king and a Queen with the genitals of their desires, and the demons of Karens shall not abide between the punch table and the nosh table. Two by two and sometimes more shall they gather, and danceth to tunes."

"it was in commandments 11-15. You know the tablet that Moses dropped."

Okole maluna!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

I wish a woman cared about my genitals. So alone.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nausea wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:57 pm
I wish a certain gentlemen didnt`t care about my genitals as much. So alone.
Who would that be?
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Nausea wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:57 pm
I wish a woman cared about doing my laundry. So out of socks.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Garage door opener broke today. Halfway open, a bolt snapped and down the door went fast as hell. Loud too. Immediatly followed by a gear with the snapped bolt. That one kinda put a damper on my almost chipper mood.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

scream ale wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:53 am
Halfway open, a bolt snapped and down the door went fast as hell.
Super dangerous!

I would say imagine if you had started backing up a vehicle and it fell on it, but I think I remember you saying you don't drive.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.