Guillotine time.

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Guillotine time.

Post by Mr Boozificator »

You know, back then when we beheaded Louis the XVIth, it was for all the wrong reasons. He paid for the exactions of all our other kings while he had literally done nothing but good to the People. He loved his People, tried to talk to it clumsily and always refused for the police to shoot at protesters for example. He also drafted the new constitution that lately would be implemented by the so called heroes of the revolution.
In this specific occasion, using the Guillotine was really really wrong unfair and pointless.
Nowadays though... I am starting to think that if you beheaded not only our president and our government but also 90% of the parliament you'd do the nation a real favour.
And the sad thing is that from what I can read, it has become true for more or less all the western democracies (at the exception of the Scandinavian countries and Canada, their guys are just disgustingly better at being honest and hard working).
We have created a new kind of leeches/nobility that is worse than the one that existed before the Revolution. Those guys do nothing, don't know how to do anything anyway but suck our blood and get re-elected no matter how many scandals.
There is future in the Guillotine I say.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Guillotine time.

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Mr Boozificator wrote:You know [...]There is future in the Guillotine I say.
Aye. You're not wrong. Most of our "House of Lords';could be seen off (seriously, L ord Greville Janner has got away with facing prosecution on "kiddle-fiddling" for a few years, now, by having his own (but paid for by the State) private Doctors, sign of on his attending High Court appointments suffering from alzheimers and/or Dementia nor collecting.plus perks amf ot
kerands, exras
.However,url=http://www.parliament.uk/about/mps-and-lords/about-lords/lords-allowances £300 ph the slimy bastard never seems to forget[/urll] (just for showing up to the High Court.).
[pul=how long he stays in no-ones business[/url],apparently - all menus (the actual menus fall under the Official Secrets Act, for hoth houses restaurants, cafes http:// www.alzheimers.org.uk/" , Tapas Bars', bistrosmetc.) helping to run the country", collecting upto 5 meals of as many courses as he likes (the meals are also perks which also also applies to his guests), being helped to as much free (and bloody good - not to mention, fucking expensive; anywhere should he get too pissed UK usage) he can have a luxur ious room made up for him or have a "flunky" drive him home (or .to a Gentlemen 's Club of his choosing) whereupon the flunky then has a short amount of time to return to The Palace of Westminster!
Of course, what you really ought to do, to get all the information about this sort of thing is:
3) Read The Guardian
2) Read Private Eye
And, most importantly and informative, be really, really nice (kiss arse like you are trying to double your salary and triple your holiday allowance) to that pillar of wisdom, she xho knows all when it comes to UK and Euro-Laws, the magnificent GinSoakedGir, from whom all matters political, to do with either house, any Political Party, not to mention the on-g,oing "Beanfeast" that is The Royal Family.

Talking of The Royal Faily and Mdme La Guillotine, we had better fetch ours from stock and get her oiled up and ready to go: you see Charles', much like Star Trek Films, tend to be a bit shite on the odd numbered ones...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Finnish politician of The Finns party actually is a convicted rapist. There's also like dozens of drunk drivers and sorts of 'interesting' folks in their ranks (frauds, assaults - one case of which resulted in the guy being paralyzed from neck down).

The rapist also said that people don't really understand what person in true need of help looks like, assuming he does from first person perspective..

I stopped reading newspapers, because the amount of face palming would result in my death within months.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Bur wrote:Finnish politician of The Finns party actually is a convicted rapist. There's also like dozens of drunk drivers and sorts of 'interesting' folks in their ranks (frauds, assaults - one case of which resulted in the guy being paralyzed from neck down).

The rapist also said that people don't really understand what person in true need of help looks like, assuming he does from first person perspective..

I stopped reading newspapers, because the amount of face palming would result in my death within months.
Ok, we'll just add the name of this guy to the list. I sense we are going to need more than one Guillotine, there will be long lines. Heads shall fall like fruits.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Can we start in germany please?! It`s getting worse every day here. Rock bottom is a thing of fiction to our politicans
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Cool, today the european Conservatives and Christians are teaming up with the Right wingers to vote against the "Right to Water" movement.
They take side with companies like Nestle who`s CEO claimed that fresh water is a good that should be payed for.

The christian party is freaking me up. Imagine Jesus walking 21st century europe trying to make wine out off water and they slap his wrist because he didn`t pay for it.
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Nestle owns Poland Springs.

That is a giant aquifer underneath this here state, currently known as "Maine."

I say currently, because it was once Wabanaki,

and then Massachusetts,

and now, at this time, Maine.

Soon, it will be NestleCo and we will all be dry and thirsty.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

How could Jesus walk on unpaid for water? Silly Christians.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Jesus would have understood. He was a neo-con, teabagger and loved Ayn Rand. He was also a christian.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Buddha wouldn't have made a good Christian

But Jesus would have made a good Buddist
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

They failed! YES!

BUT, what they emerged victorious in is putting public–private partnership in the fresh water law.
That will mean that private companies will maintain your public piping system, water-works etc in the most shitty way and you have to rent the shit for huge sums to get acces to your free fresh water. Meh!
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Right now I`m reading an article written by a lawyer who attended the G 7 meeting last spring. It`s incredible how your rights are kicked in when the state wants them to.
What in the hell is a so called "defensive weapon". He says if you wear clothing that "might"! protect yourself against teargas it`s a defensive weapon and you will get in trouble. Nice.
The whole five page report reads itself like 1984. Disgusting. Lets see what will go down during the Rammstein protests next weekend.
Last edited by oettinger on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The european union is a hot pile of diarreah, TTIP, Greece, Ukraine, Syria, Yemen... I`m pissed, Refuse Resist. I need a drink
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »