Guillotine time.

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Guillotine time.

Post by Fabricsoftner »

Mr Boozificator wrote:You know, back then when we beheaded Louis the XVIth, it was for all the wrong reasons. He paid for the exactions of all our other kings while he had literally done nothing but good to the People. He loved his People, tried to talk to it clumsily and always refused for the police to shoot at protesters for example. He also drafted the new constitution that lately would be implemented by the so called heroes of the revolution.
In this specific occasion, using the Guillotine was really really wrong unfair and pointless.
Nowadays though... I am starting to think that if you beheaded not only our president and our government but also 90% of the parliament you'd do the nation a real favour.
And the sad thing is that from what I can read, it has become true for more or less all the western democracies (at the exception of the Scandinavian countries and Canada, their guys are just disgustingly better at being honest and hard working).
We have created a new kind of leeches/nobility that is worse than the one that existed before the Revolution. Those guys do nothing, don't know how to do anything anyway but suck our blood and get re-elected no matter how many scandals.
There is future in the Guillotine I say.
The entire revolution was essentially bourgeois and anti-feudal. In order to establish the republic/nation, and open up profit and free enterprise, the Third Estate had to destroy the feudal relations that the Nobility depended on to exist as a class, and this essentially meant that absolutely no compromise was possible between the "masses" and the Ancien Regime as long as feudal rights remained in place. King Louis sealed his fate when he fled to Varennes. Peasants were out for blood after that. Saint-Just was right in his accusations, and the king had to be executed as a traitor in order for the idea of the nation to be liberated from its identification with the monarchy.

The Third estate has had its day, though. We can bring back the guillotine again as long as its inheritors take on the mantle of Babeuf and the Sans-Culottes
<@Riddeford> lying on the ground laughing then going to get drunk on a pier. isn't what was fabric was born to do?

<apE> if theyd spend half as much time drinking as they do bitching, itd all be good

<@Fabric> Pint: why do I feel like shit?
<%pint> Fabric: people

<@fiyah> you're unemployed and drunk, you have no standards

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

The French Revolution was an Illuminati organized insurrection. The people were infiltrated from top to bottom by Illuminati agents which resulted in the Jacobin and the Reign of Terror. They are the same collectivist forces working today for the NWO. These are old bloodlines.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

The Bundy's are on of the top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines. This includes "freedom Fighter" "Cliven Bundy". Also, those immediate Bundy's are FLDS. Read up on it, sheeple!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Now they try to get rid of cash! Bastards! Guillotine time again!
Drink!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

We need to get back on the gold standard, now...or off of the gold standard, now! Whichever is the opposite of what we are now on, we need to be off of or back on. We need to undo what Franklin Roosevelt did and redo what Theodore Roosevelt did and we need it now. Also, all that gobbledeegook with Bush II....we need to go back to JQ Adams and have Bush I repeal the John Adams flimflammery!

And when do we want it???

THe day before last fortnight!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Frankennietzsche wrote:We need to get back on the gold standard, now...or off of the gold standard, now! Whichever is the opposite of what we are now on, we need to be off of or back on.
Nixon`s petrol dollar is the cause for most of the problems we`re facing right now. Try to trade your petrol in another currency and you end up on the pentagon`s hit-list.
I`d suggest the alcohol-dollar as a stable currency you can rely on, and we keep wallstreet, city of london etc totally out off it.
I think I even posted somewhere a long time ago about it.
It goes like 5 beers make 1 shot. 2 shot (no plural, cause we`re old fashioned!) are worth 1 longdrink and so on and so forth. This currency is super international and outside some religious idiots everyone understands it
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It's way past time to behead the bankers of Wall St. and the Federal Reserve. These parasites are pushing for a cashless society where they can watch every transaction you make and apply negative interest to your balance. Real money is silver or gold bullion. There will be barter items like batteries, BIC lighters and little shot bottles of booze. That will be the new currency for quite a while once the unpunished bastards finish sucking us dry and send us into a dark age. Let's not forget ammo, too.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:It's way past time to behead the bankers of Wall St. and the Federal Reserve. These parasites are pushing for a cashless society where they can watch every transaction you make and apply negative interest to your balance. Real money is silver or gold bullion. There will be barter items like batteries, BIC lighters and little shot bottles of booze. That will be the new currency for quite a while once the unpunished bastards finish sucking us dry and send us into a dark age. Let's not forget ammo, too.
Well, according to reports they will be running out off rare earth elements before the oil drys up. Enjoy your smartphone while you can.
Edit: They also run out off Phosphorus, modern agriculture doesn`t function without it. We are doomed yet again!
Drink!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

What if "rare-earth metals" are the same as "common-Venusian metals", or something. That's where all os these reusable rockets and reentry vehicles come in. We gotta start mining them asteroids. We need to send Sarah Palin up there to "drill, baby, drill" (which is exactly what she said to her old man-ohsnapsnowmobile!) What do we need? Robuts. A giant catcher's mitt to snag comets outta the void. We need a Nostromo to go get Io and bring it back for the chinese to mine and sell to us. Ooooooh, bitches... Visit the off world colonies!@

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Smart phones make dumb folks.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:Smart phones make dumb folks.
I don`t own one, clever he?
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Your`re in for a nasty bee hading, arent you america

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-the- ... ervention/

uds
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Frankennietzsche wrote:What if "rare-earth metals" are the same as "common-Venusian metals", or something. That's where all os these reusable rockets and reentry vehicles come in. We gotta start mining them asteroids. We need to send Sarah Palin up there to "drill, baby, drill" (which is exactly what she said to her old man-ohsnapsnowmobile!) What do we need? Robuts. A giant catcher's mitt to snag comets outta the void. We need a Nostromo to go get Io and bring it back for the chinese to mine and sell to us. Ooooooh, bitches... Visit the off world colonies!@
Well, we know what happened to the Nostromo. It got invaded by alien life soon to be converted to Islam. They were given a free pass...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Some drink for thought:
We think that the internet is free information. Google, youtube etc own this thing, they are well connected with the forces behind the scenes. Imagine they shut it down. They just block this post, this board, the information you receive. False flag shit comes out decades later, see Gladio. While terrorist attacks happen, you always have to ask yourself "qui bono"? Keep a population in fear of a self made artificial evil for stricter laws, cause our elite sees their wealth in danger? The 1% exist and they are strong.
They will call you a conspirator, but with reason, you found something. If you`re wrong, great! If not, keep digging.
Another trend that went viral is reading e-books. Do you know how easy it is to manipulate these? After the bombs dropped I need hand written paper to find out who was in charge. Old and confirmed papers, unlike the bible of course hehe
Cheers doubters
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nuklear warfare
Drink!