Guillotine time.

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Guillotine time.

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:This is a situation of too many necks and not enough guillotines. The result, when the time comes, will cause a long waiting line of bastards to have their heads removed. Well, so be it, we will keep the blade falling 24/7 if need be. It will be The Reign of Terror once again but what are we to complain about repeating history. No one's head will be safe.
I will go by good example and offer my head on my election day. Just to quiet you for a day or two
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lord Vader to visit germany, this is beyond ridiculous. He also wants to advertise strongly for that TTIP crap. Hey, why don`t you meet on an oilrig? We don`t need this shit!
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

We start the guillotine in Europe with bitches like Merkel from Germany. The people of Germany have been castrated. Every since WWII they have been disallowed any sort of nationalism making them prey to the global banker cabal which you see in action today unless you are some drunkass fuck with your head up your ass. This bitch has opened the border. There is no happy ending to the end of your sovereignty, you jackasses. You Euro jerks are losing everything and will have to convert to Islam one day soon, if you don't stand up. Sorry to upset anyone. If so, you should think twice about posting such a provocative thread. I will expect to be censored soon. You can kiss my ass!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:We start the guillotine in Europe with bitches like Merkel from Germany. The people of Germany have been castrated. Every since WWII they have been disallowed any sort of nationalism making them prey to the global banker cabal which you see in action today unless you are some drunkass fuck with your head up your ass. This bitch has opened the border. There is no happy ending to the end of your sovereignty, you jackasses. You Euro jerks are losing everything and will have to convert to Islam one day soon, if you don't stand up. Sorry to upset anyone. If so, you should think twice about posting such a provocative thread. I will expect to be censored soon. You can kiss my ass!
Thankfully she is loosing support by the minute, but what comes after her? It`ll just go worse I think.
As long as my vodka goes over the counter for 5 bucks I won`t start a riot and they know that.
Drink!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

This is too good of a coincidence to not post here:
According to Wikipedia
April 25th.
1792 – Highwayman Nicolas J. Pelletier becomes the first person executed by guillotine.
1792 – "La Marseillaise" (the French national anthem) is composed by Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It's really seductive to think Trump as Pres will go after these criminals and put them in jail. Will Hillary remain bullet proof? They are all really worried. They will at least be hampered with doing business we hope. Obama made a lot of campaign promises and then some to only emerge as a pathological liar.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Politicians are professional liars. ALL of them.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I'd never lie , even if confronted with extortion, blackmail, or large sums of money and liquor. Vote for me!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote: and liquor.
Hmm, not sure if I can trust you on this
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote: and liquor.
Hmm, not sure if I can trust you on this

Hell, I'd vote for him. he's honest about his path ahead. Live by example! Lead us out of the Dry-Land of money grubbing. Lead us to the promised land of Ezra, Evans, and Makers.

Onward, ho's!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It's guillotine time for Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House. He will be unseated in November. He can't seem to get behind Trump. He's so despised by his electorate. What a disgrace!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Oooooh...he's gotten Sarah Pallin mad at him. Hell hath no fury like a failed politicians scorn. She thinks that she's got some clout, that next judge Judy does. Have you ever heard the term "Wassilla Hangover"; it's a term for coming down off of a meth high.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Are we ready for armed insurrection?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:Are we ready for armed insurrection?
Those who threw the first empty bottle, I like that kind of revolution
Drink!