Viva La France

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Viva La France

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote: All of our politicians are starting to regret having gradually downsized our army for the last thirty years. Jackasses.
If they didn`t, that would`ve helped doing what exactly?
Hmmm. Truly, not entirely certain here. But now that Daesh has made France angry, I think that there would be more sorties.

France has been called to make war upon the most evil thing that was ever created. Daesh, otherwise known as The Shit Under The Sandle is trying to make a third world war.

But, it's not a world war three, if it's all of us against a bunch of suicidal assholes.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

oettinger wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote: All of our politicians are starting to regret having gradually downsized our army for the last thirty years. Jackasses.
Two things: better surveillance of the main land and the organization of a tailored task force to deal with the enemy strongholds overseas.
One of the most commonly spread mistakes is that terrorism is unavoidable and can not be fought with conventional armies. I guess they were very good at convincing people of that. Over 60 years of lessons learnt tell us the exact opposite though.
If you are interested into the facts and figures, just pm me, no need to bore the board with that.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

oettinger wrote:
Hopefully surveillance. Not sure if that is a military or a police responsibility though. Probably both
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm really sorry for what happened, but when you leave your borders wide open you invite this type of event. I'm also sorry that all of France is imprisoned by the ideology of political correctness which is nothing but a Marxist ploy. The result is there is defenseless nations with people who have learned helplessness making them prime fodder for continued dictatorship. Hollande like Merkel and Obama are avowed Marxists. There will be more events such as this even in the US until the time people wake up.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

If there`s one thing Adolf Merkel is not it`s marxist. But she is evil never the less. I`m just glad it didn`t breed.
The thing about the borders though, the task is to not let the young muslims who are already here become straight facist terrorists.
#always keep your pigblood-spray with you children
Edit: a good boozy breath keeps them away also
Drink!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

I don't like Marxism but I think I should defend Karl himself. Marx and Engels if alive today would have been members of this forum. They were proper drunks.

It's very well reported. The book 'Marx's General: The Revolutionary Life of Friedrich Engels' is great for hearing about some of their drinking stories.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Lush City wrote:I'm really sorry for what happened, but when you leave your borders wide open you invite this type of event. I'm also sorry that all of France is imprisoned by the ideology of political correctness which is nothing but a Marxist ploy. The result is there is defenseless nations with people who have learned helplessness making them prime fodder for continued dictatorship. Hollande like Merkel and Obama are avowed Marxists. There will be more events such as this even in the US until the time people wake up.
Please open a thread in the politics forum, that is the place for that.
Edit: people who come to the Pub for a quite drink and nice conversation shouldn't have to hear about politics if they don't want to.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Lush City wrote:I'm really sorry for what happened, but when you leave your borders wide open you invite this type of event. I'm also sorry that all of France is imprisoned by the ideology of political correctness which is nothing but a Marxist ploy. The result is there is defenseless nations with people who have learned helplessness making them prime fodder for continued dictatorship. Hollande like Merkel and Obama are avowed Marxists. There will be more events such as this even in the US until the time people wake up.
Please open a thread in the politics forum, that is the place for that.
Edit: people who come to the Pub for a quite drink and nice conversation shouldn't have to hear about politics if they don't want to.
I think we should move this thread out of the pub area to the politics forum since it's such a hot topic. Just my thought.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I heard these guys are pretty good in the desert. Cut them loose in Syria and Iraq.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

GraveyardShiftChuck
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by GraveyardShiftChuck »

I've just read that half the French army are patrolling French streets. Have they called you for patrol duty yet, Mr Boozifacator?
May you all be hung, drawn and quartered!
Yes, HUNG - with gold and jewels,
DRAWN - in a coach and four,
and QUARTERED - in the finest homes in the land.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Patchez wrote:Image

I heard these guys are pretty good in the desert. Cut them loose in Syria and Iraq.
Funny, I used to be one of these guys.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

GraveyardShiftChuck wrote:I've just read that half the French army are patrolling French streets. Have they called you for patrol duty yet, Mr Boozifacator?
Fortunately is much less than a half.
Right now I am on an other mission and fighting the war against those goat fuckers from an other angle, but I wouldn't be patrolling with the boys any more: we call that stage the "menopause of the officer". It's a bit sad somehow.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Patchez wrote:Image

Funny, I used to be one of these guys.
Then you Sir are more a Beast than first imagined!

Cheers.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

i came here a littlel late but heres vid abuot paris came out a few days ago

https://youtu.be/lEndx2LG5aM
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

Backbone Robby Bobby
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Backbone Robby Bobby »

This warms a lot. Thank you.
But just I gotta say... VivA is Spanish. Spanish is not French. The correct way is Vive la France! You don't pronouce the E: Viv la France!