Jill Stein and her recount follies

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

drunkin' Wisconsinite
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Jill Stein and her recount follies

Post by drunkin' Wisconsinite »

What is the deal Jill Stein? She is paying Wisconsin $3.5 million to do a recount - she only received about 31,000 votes in the entire state. I'm here at ground zero in Madison, word already is that there are few changes occurring and that the expected result will be the same. now she is going for a recount in Michigan.....I guess it is good for the local economy having her campaign pay all that money for nothing. A shill for Hill perhaps?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Jill Stein and her recount follies

Post by oettinger »

Valid question: Do they also recount Sanders vs Hilary then?

You know, in germany the green party long time ago turned from anti-war into fucking pro-war. That`s why we call em the olive-green nowadays.
Dunno what`s on with her and the american green party, false feminism? Anti-racial-racial stuff? Random stupidity?
Drink!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Jill Stein and her recount follies

Post by Frankennietzsche »

They re-count all of them. I think that one of the reasons is that, in a re-count, the votes all come under more scrutiny. That is the legitimate reason.

She's batshit crazy and the re-count prolongs the amount of publicity (attention) that she gets. That's another reason.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"