Why I never married.

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:44 pm
I would never marry any woman who could accept me as a mate.
Well said. There has to be something seriously wrong with the dude if he wants to marry me.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:50 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Well said. There has to be something seriously wrong with the dude if he wants to marry me.
Consider you both adopted, daddy won`t be pissed if you leave your dirty fingers of his vodka bottle!
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

That's what I thought, exactly!
Happy, drunk and free! Woohoo!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 am
Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:50 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Consider you both adopted, daddy won`t be pissed if you leave your dirty fingers of his vodka bottle!
Settle down son, your mother and I are proud of whatever you've become.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

touchè
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Divorcees hate me because I had more sex than them without commitment.
It's all an illusion. In the end nobody wins. That's why I drink. Think about it...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Fabricsoftner »

Why the anti-feminist aspect to the MGTOW movement? Where does the anger/resentment towards women come from?

There's a heavy emphasis on divorce, finances, alimony, etc. Why is the blame primarily focused on the behavior of the woman, rather than critiquing marriage/nuclear family itself as a flawed institution?

The MGTOW movement, as well as the whole MRA movement, comes off as pathetic. A movement primarily composed of resentful divorcees, and sexually inexperienced men; sexual frustration and resentment of personal inadequacies manifested as anger towards women in general.

It's one thing to be asexual, or to want to take a break from the dating/relationship/fucking scene, but quite another to identify specifically around an opposition to women/feminism.

Why not "go your own way" and be done with it?
<@Riddeford> lying on the ground laughing then going to get drunk on a pier. isn't what was fabric was born to do?

<apE> if theyd spend half as much time drinking as they do bitching, itd all be good

<@Fabric> Pint: why do I feel like shit?
<%pint> Fabric: people

<@fiyah> you're unemployed and drunk, you have no standards

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Well said
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Fabricsoftner wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:30 pm
Why the anti-feminist aspect to the MGTOW movement? Where does the anger/resentment towards women come from?

There's a heavy emphasis on divorce, finances, alimony, etc. Why is the blame primarily focused on the behavior of the woman, rather than critiquing marriage/nuclear family itself as a flawed institution?

The MGTOW movement, as well as the whole MRA movement, comes off as pathetic. A movement primarily composed of resentful divorcees, and sexually inexperienced men; sexual frustration and resentment of personal inadequacies manifested as anger towards women in general.

It's one thing to be asexual, or to want to take a break from the dating/relationship/fucking scene, but quite another to identify specifically around an opposition to women/feminism.

How profound. Tis truly a flawed institution. Go your own way is the only thing to do. The only way to protect oneself. Just so ya know, a woman divorcee like myself didn't get dick out of the relationship. No money or anything. And at the end of the day...where has it gotten me? Still single AND poor. And drunk. Awesome!
Okole maluna!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

So does this mean we can't just kill 'em and bury them in shallow unmarked graves around the county?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Patchez wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:51 pm
So does this mean we can't just kill 'em and bury them in shallow unmarked graves around the county?
Of course you CAN, perhaps you meant "May I just kill them and bury them around the country".
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Fabricsoftner wrote:

Be a man and get a California divorce. You will know true poverty, desperation and perhaps homelessness. The laws are so skewed in favor of the wife that there has become a cottage industry of hot looking females that game the system. If you fall for one of these femme fatales and enter into a marriage contract , they will suck you dry of all your wealth in divorce court just because it is so easy.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Lush City wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:55 pm
Fabricsoftner wrote:

Be a man and get a California divorce. You will know true poverty, desperation and perhaps homelessness. The laws are so skewed in favor of the wife that there has become a cottage industry of hot looking females that game the system. If you fall for one of these femme fatales and enter into a marriage contract , they will suck you dry of all your wealth in divorce court just because it is so easy.

Stop thinking with your dicks then! Or I dunno....DON'T FKING MARRY THEM! Problem solved! NEXT!

Sorry that was harsh but I am in this field and I see the carnage go both ways. I have seen it skewed in the worst way possible where an abused woman and children were out on the streets and the husband gluttonously took away her car and their home away from them just to be a spiteful dickhead. Who cares about how the children can be fed or make it to school? He won! YEA!!!!

Let's focus on what's important here. There are all sorts of people who get screwed and are in need and how do we help them? Including the idiot who sold his soul to the devil for a piece of slutty vagina and lost all his money to it. Even though I am NOT a feminist, I can't possibly feel sorry for him. But would I help him? Absolutely. Because it just ain't right.

My advice to men would be: stop giving those types all the power. And don't get married!!

If you had a quality (HAHA yeah right!) lady like myself, that would never happen. And it didn't happen when I did get a divorce.

Because it ain't right!
Last edited by Artful Drunktective on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Okole maluna!

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

re

Post by Fabricsoftner »

r
Last edited by Fabricsoftner on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
<@Riddeford> lying on the ground laughing then going to get drunk on a pier. isn't what was fabric was born to do?

<apE> if theyd spend half as much time drinking as they do bitching, itd all be good

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Fabricsoftner »

Lush City wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:55 pm
Fabricsoftner wrote:

Why get married at all then?

I'm not arguing against monogamy/fidelity here. That's a different subject. But if divorce courts are as unfair as you say, why marry at all? Why not simply cohabitate and leave the state out of it?

The issues raised, namely those of financial difficulties, as well as the economic fallout and consequences of divorce, such as distribution of property/custody rights, have more to do with the limitations of private property than they do with any inherent quality possessed by women.

That is to say, that it's not so much the fault of women/feminism, that men have to blame for they alienation and disappointment, but rather, that society, as it currently stands, is entirely unequipped to deal with the alienation and loneliness that naturally arises from it.