Why I never married.

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Lush City »

You don't need to be married. Simply 'cohabitating' for any length of time in Cali will be enough to qualify for a 'palimony' suit. Just thank Lee Marvin for the precedence.

Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I am an advocate for monopolymonganism,
you can beat your significant other down to the bones, but after fucking a whole lot of others, you always crawl back cause he or she will still be there in a messy pool of blood and fear.
Drink!

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Casual Binger »

If you never married bcause you anticipated it would end in divorce, then yeah, it probably would.

Do they have same sex marriage in California? What goes down with alimony etc. with that? Marriage is about legal transfer of assets to family members. Traditionally, this meant having children who were legally recognised and could inherit your property. I guess transferring all your assets to your childless spouse is a novel approach. They do say California is a progressive state. At least, that's what serial killer played by John Malkovich in Con Air said. Maybe that's why there's no foie gras and "fascists" can't speak at Berkeley.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:57 am
I am an advocate for monopolymonganism,
you can beat your significant other down to the bones, but after fucking a whole lot of others, you always crawl back cause he or she will still be there in a messy pool of blood and fear.
So sorry to find out that you are really fucking sick.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Great to find out that you are really fucking cool cartman.
We will have such a great time partying in vegas toghether. Really looking forward to it
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

The reason I never married is because I would not part with drinking and staying up late surfing the web. I'm totally intoxicated on the information highway!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 am
The reason I never married is because I would not part with drinking and staying up late surfing the web. I'm totally intoxicated on the information highway!
Better show up drunk to the wet party than never.

The big "?" is in the end, why did people not mary us? I don`t know the reasons, but looking back I appreciate it
Drink!

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

I know many happily married couples who are too dumb to realise their lives suck . They serve as low paid breeding cows.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:
Have you ever considered that maybe it's really because your potential wives did not approve of the debauchery happening on your spiral staircase? It's also a law suit waiting to happen which means they don't get a dime if you get sued.
Lush City wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:05 am
The lonely single men of MGTOW
That is men going their own way. Quite a nice empowering read for up and coming young men. Live like Hemingway! You should be prepared to live your waning days alone, unless you are some rock star or entertainment icon, which you are not....So, if you can get over that you are good to go!
https://www.avoiceformen.com/ncfm/the-l ... -of-mgtow/
Why is this directed specifically towards men? My stupid ex husband got way more money off of me than I did him. I guess I shoulda pulled the "bimbo" card.

And ya know what? I don't get a freakin' gold star for living my waning days alone without all the rapage and pillaging of the menfolk's money.

And guess what...it got me nowhere. Kind of like my college degree. Bimbo's don't have one but probably ended up with way more than I did.
Last edited by Artful Drunktective on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Okole maluna!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

At this point I'l marry any one of you. If it's legal in your state.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:16 am
Lush City wrote:

That is men going their own way. Quite a nice empowering read for up and coming young men. Live like Hemingway! You should be prepared to live your waning days alone, unless you are some rock star or entertainment icon, which you are not....So, if you can get over that you are good to go!
Yes, unfortunately this is all true. You better be prepared to deal with this solemn fact.
So thanks for being a buzz kill btw!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Lush City wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:25 am
Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:16 am
Lush City wrote:
Lush City wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:05 am
So thanks for being a buzz kill btw!

Uh, ok.

?

For the record I don't want to marry a rock star either. For those of you who are married, perhaps you can enlighten... does one marry a fellow drunkard for it to be a success? It would help to know because we want to resurrect the dating thread.
http://www.drunkard.com/bbs/viewtopic.p ... lit=dating
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Here`s the deal, I marry Thristy and we adopt all of you. Can`t say that I`m proud of my children though. Would ya`ll please behave now, otherwise: No drink for you next weekend!
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:16 am
Here`s the deal, I marry Thristy and we adopt all of you. Can`t say that I`m proud of my children though. Would ya`ll please behave now, otherwise: No drink for you next weekend!
No I'LL marry Thirsty and we will adopt you all. Bunch o' babies.
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 am
oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:16 am
No I'LL marry Thirsty and we will adopt you all. Bunch o' babies.
Better yet, everyone gets married all together as one, then I divorce you all and take the booze.

We cool with that?