Why I never married.

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Why I never married.

Post by Lush City »

The lonely single men of MGTOW
That is men going their own way. Quite a nice empowering read for up and coming young men. Live like Hemingway! You should be prepared to live your waning days alone, unless you are some rock star or entertainment icon, which you are not....So, if you can get over that you are good to go!
https://www.avoiceformen.com/ncfm/the-l ... -of-mgtow/
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Why I never married.

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) - i think it's a fancy way of saying i am a hardcore masturbator. Bla bla women are evil. No woman could fuck up the world the way men did. Take a look who holds wealth and power! And like any special interest group MGTOW is l made out of angry, pathetic, self-loathing ugly men. You don't want to marry? Good idea, just don't turn it into a movement.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I wonder if you get one of those douche-bag-date-rape fedoras if you join.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:02 pm
Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) - i think it's a fancy way of saying i am a hardcore masturbator. Bla bla women are evil. No woman could fuck up the world the way men did. Take a look who holds wealth and power! And like any special interest group MGTOW is l made out of angry, pathetic, self-loathing ugly men. You don't want to marry? Good idea, just don't turn it into a movement.
Yes, it becomes a movement when you see the divorce laws in a nanny state like California. The #1 cause of homelessness in men in California is Divorce and Family Court. You pay your admission, you take your chances, or move to a no fault state. All the best you!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I married drink. Voice of drunk
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I married zero times so far and it already is a pain in the ass.

Fuck this and lets get loaded
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

If you are a smart drunk you can realize the bachelor dividend if you save regularly while working a good job and don't knock up any hostile future ex's. No child support or alimony, think of the savings that will pay for your visits to the Asian massage parlor cross town! I think this is the 'playboy ethic' pioneered by Hugh Hefner. So, remember to boogie till you drop!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

What a tumbling pile of shit. Man has an innate need to procreate. We want to get laid. The whole marrage and divorce concept was brought about by the greed of the ancient Wall Street type of greedy fuckbags. Nothing more or less. Man fucked up the marriage concept.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse »

Took me three tries to convince a woman to marry my ugly self... She's stuck with me through 23 years worth of life. We've generated 3 kids who are awesome each in their own unique way...

She likes her brandy XO or better and is truly amazing.
<insert something profound here>

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Rev. Dead Corpse wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 11:57 am
Took me three tries to convince a woman to marry my ugly self... She's stuck with me through 23 years worth of life. We've generated 3 kids who are awesome each in their own unique way...

She likes her brandy XO or better and is truly amazing.
You are the exception and not the rule. All the best to you and may your family flourish!

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse »

Lush City wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:13 pm

You are the exception and not the rule. All the best to you and may your family flourish!
I can accept the exceptions... As for any flourishes... Gonna have to wait for Grandkids as I have removed myself from the gene pool. Turned the DNA cannon into a play toy.

Skal!
<insert something profound here>

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

The Bickersons Fight Back - Round I
Radio stars before TV happened.
https://youtu.be/mnzfF_xfFh0?list=PLVki ... a-rUAEbeuw

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Guess that's not the issue in here. You can pretty much leave your wife and kids and whathever you wish with no consequences. Pitty about the greatest country in uncivilised world - burger king!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:32 am
Guess that's not the issue in here. You can pretty much leave your wife and kids and whathever you wish with no consequences. Pitty about the greatest country in uncivilised world - burger king!
Huh?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:07 pm
oldsmartskunk wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:32 am
Huh?
Haha, I thought I was the only one noticing
Drink!