This is why I could never be a Maoist.

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

This is why I could never be a Maoist.

Post by Fabricsoftner »

https://redguardsla.org/2018/07/17/drug ... oletariat/
"The circulation of alcohol was an economic enterprise early on by European settlers, which of course eventually expanded into profitable, popular and global industries. Alcohol was a perfect weapon for the domination and subjugation of the rebellious natives who were fighting for their land and very existence. But the natives, before, during and after conquest, were also the colonizer’s clientele. In North America, researches highlight the extreme newness of alcohol to indigenous communities which caused the adverse effects. Europeans and others have had hundreds of years in perfecting and using alcohol, even though there surely was reckless drunkenness and alcoholism, but natives had no social practice or learned behavior – there were no “social controls” with its usage; Natives would often drink without moderation, consuming all alcohol available to them in the present moment; Native, like the colonizers, would often blame the alcohol – in some cases known as “Demon Rum” – and not hold each other accountable; there was learned behavior that alcohol would treat illnesses, in many cases substituting regular drinking water; In short, alcohol as colonization and capitalist domination was both intentional and unintentional.[8] There was no alcohol-alcoholism separation since early on. Alcohol meant domination and abuse. That is why we argue so strongly that Communists, especially Maoists, must be undrunk – alcohol is a volatile reactionary weapon, nearly if not entirely impossible to control...

...undrunkenness must be a first step for the cadre as part of building the Maoist Communist Party in the U.S. prison house of nations. We must be the revolutionary examples to the masses, especially to the colonized masses. Through our actions and prestige, we must proclaim, “We are not like the others. We are different. For us, as it is for you, revolution is serious. We are not playing games, posturing as heroes. We are becoming soldiers who must always be on alert, on call. There is no room for foolishness or self-harming drunkenness and drug domination. We rise up against the capitalist and colonizer’s poison but we won’t leave you behind. You are coming with us and together we will make revolution, to eradicate drug and alcohol domination from the earth!”...

...Maoists must do everything in their power to ensure that our comrades are as healthy as they can be and that they maintain revolutionary undrunkenness. This can only be done through revolutionary rehabilitation programs guided by Party initiatives, as opposed to the bourgeois rehabilitation industry. While there is some good in bourgeois rehab centers (getting addicts undrunk is obviously good and many people’s lives can be saved and have been saved because of rehab, including revolutionaries), they ultimate serve capitalism – even if there are one or two progressive or radical doctors or staff. The program’s entirety, if it isn’t guided by communist politics, succumbs to the ideological-reproducing machine of the bourgeoisie.

Substituting self-destructive practices that addicts retreat to and reproduce often in isolation with healthy, communist-led militarized initiatives in collective settings will aid and sustain revolutionary undrunkenness. Regularly checking in with comrades on the road to undrunkenness, intensely studying revolutionary warfare and applying Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, principally Maoism, to all aspects of one’s life will replenish good morale in the comrade. The road to revolutionary recovery, if it is to be effective, must take place within the class struggle. And that road can only lead to Protracted People’s War as the peak arena of transformation. It is in revolutionary warfare that the people and communists are truly tested."

Imagine being this out of touch. Who the fuck would want "revolutionary undrunkenness"? What's the point of revolution if it means we can't get drunk and do drugs at the end?

These squares miss the point entirely. This could have been written by Puritans.
<@Riddeford> lying on the ground laughing then going to get drunk on a pier. isn't what was fabric was born to do?

<apE> if theyd spend half as much time drinking as they do bitching, itd all be good

<@Fabric> Pint: why do I feel like shit?
<%pint> Fabric: people

<@fiyah> you're unemployed and drunk, you have no standards

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: This is why I could never be a Maoist.

Post by Hugh »

And it's also false. They are under the impression that anyone who drinks will be a bum in the gutter, laying in his own piss and puke. Some of the worlds greatest fighters in the world's greatest armies were boozers. But they still got the work done. These Maoists seem to think that anybody who takes a sip of cider is unable to work or fight.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Friggin weird shit, dudes.

Here's from their About section:

"We are part of the countrywide Red Guards principally-Maoist movement, whose central task is the construction of the Maoist Communist Party to carry out proletarian revolution in the U.S. – invincible and universal Protracted People’s War..."

Hey, looks like the future's up for grabs, boys!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Fuck those dry Twatists.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:12 am
And it's also false. They are under the impression that anyone who drinks will be a bum in the gutter, laying in his own piss and puke. Some of the worlds greatest fighters in the world's greatest armies were boozers. But they still got the work done. These Maoists seem to think that anybody who takes a sip of cider is unable to work or fight.
Spot on, the bum was already in them, the drink just helped wake it up
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 am

Spot on, the bum was already in them, the drink just helped wake it up
Excuse me sir, I believe you are meow-ist because you like to make them pussies purrrrrr?

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

So if you can never be a Maoist then by the same token you could never be a Democrat. That is how far left they have wandered. The mid term elections will expose the tyranny of the Deep State and their association with the Democrat party. They will lose bigly and they will riot in the streets because these commie fags are losing and growing smaller in number even as the subversive educational system churns them out!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.