These are dark times

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Those are dark times.

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:38 pm
Shane-O-Matic wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:37 am
Mr Boozificator wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:27 pm
Those are dark times when bars are forcefully closed. I see only one solution but to summon the CONCLAVE OF THE CUP CRAVERS.
Attendees of the triple C, IF YOU HAVE NOT BECOME RESPONSIBLE OR SUCH SHIT, PLEASE ANSWER ME.
AT THE BEGINNING OF MAY 2021 WE SHALL ASSEMBLE AGAIN.
OUR DESTINATION SHALL REMAIN SECRET (or uncertain) FOR NOW BUT Tomodon, Shane's dentist and the ones I can't remember the name of even though I picture their smiling faces perfectly, shit!
In any case, guys please go to a pub with me so that we can talk and eat and drink soooo much like we did 10 years ago. I miss that era and I miss you all. Let me know what you're thinking.
Hello my friend. Should it be safe to do so, then I'm certainly up for the next stage of the Conclave. Hope you and yours are well!
Comes spring and everyone should be more or less vaccinated. I say we should try to assemble sometimes in May. First round is on me if this happens.
Let's make it so. Whenever it may be. We always rise in the face of adversity. We raise positive hell. And we do it really fucking well.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: These are dark times

Post by tomodon »

Sounds good guys!

Have become a tad responsible with two little Tomodons running around now but sure they would understand for the Triple C.

When safe to do so, a meet up would be great. Been a long time!

Cheers.