2020 election night

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: 2020 election night

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:12 am
Hugh wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:18 pm
The celebration in my neighborhood is probably more for Kamala Harris than for Joe Biden...
Yep, congrats to Mrs Harris. I don`t like nor trust her at all. The worst politicians in germany are women. Sad but true Metallica style
We should have a thread dedicated to creating a sentence that offends as many groups of people as possible. That actually sounds fun

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

mistah willies wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:05 am
oettinger wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:12 am
Hugh wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:18 pm
The celebration in my neighborhood is probably more for Kamala Harris than for Joe Biden...
Yep, congrats to Mrs Harris. I don`t like nor trust her at all. The worst politicians in germany are women. Sad but true Metallica style
We should have a thread dedicated to creating a sentence that offends as many groups of people as possible. That actually sounds fun
What do we have to do to get Oettinger's views on his soon to be new Supreme Ruler Armin Laschet. Is it Merkalism without Merkal? Will Laschet be better than Merkel, assuming he has the penis and what not? As a German what are his thoughts on this very Ungerman sounding name?
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:23 am

What do we have to do to get Oettinger's views on his soon to be new Supreme Ruler Armin Laschet. Is it Merkalism without Merkal? Will Laschet be better than Merkel, assuming he has the penis and what not? As a German what are his thoughts on this very Ungerman sounding name?
He was the best outcome out of all the bad choices

Still a conservative dick
Drink!