I LOVE TROUT,

Where we pay homage to our honored dead.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

xxx

Re: I LOVE TROUT,

Post by xxx »

misterpriapus wrote:
Schmehrnoff wrote:
misterpriapus wrote: I like the way you are holding that trout there. Kinda phallic like. That's kinda sexy!
I hope your dick is not like a dead fish.
I'll never tell. ;)
Just checking to see what I may have done last night. Well I will never know.

xxx

Post by xxx »

Liz NY state is a beautiful State. Great trout fishing. Like I said I can trout fish here in CO but its not like NY at all. Two different worlds of fishing. Next time I make it up maybe I can meet up with the drunken Rochester crowd for a night of drunken debauchery. Glad you enjoyed the pics. I also get a kick out of seeing all the apple orchards.

xxx

Post by xxx »

Mayhem wrote:Me from and still living in Rochester, or Rock-chester or Rottenchester. Here we find Lemmy and Liz and jerryg (who's been mia) and Winebox (who doesn't admit it) and a few others, including Romus, who doesn't post hardly at all.
It just came to mind that Mayems avatar is saying eat Beaf its whats for dinner.

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: I LOVE TROUT,

Post by fdoosey »

liquorpig wrote:
Liz wrote:trout i s kijng. did you ever meet a fish better? i think not. it is th tenajious d of the clan. did you everEQT a trot? or TROUT? PLEASE DO. :D
Trout be guud fars wuts a fahyn yung feindy lahk Liz be tawkin bouts. Me, ahma upina salmon tips :)

LP
Yeah, what he said.

http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Mallory Knox
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Mallory Knox »

Well shit...
I WANT to like fish, really I do. I know it's good for you but I can't even smell the shit (cooking) without a little hot spit comming up.
(I can do tuna salad now and again...)

Am I the only one that doesn't like fish???

Oh, and:

Cow totally trumps.
Last edited by Mallory Knox on Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ivan wrote:Bring it! You foe me, and I'll make brilliant posts that you won't see!

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Mallory Knox wrote:Well shit...
I WANT to like fish, really I do. I know it's good for you but I can't even smell the shit (cooking) without a little hot spit comming up.

Naah, my wife is just like you...hates fish but will eat tuna salad from a can (which I think smells worse than most fish)
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Mallory Knox
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Mallory Knox »

fdoosey wrote:
Mallory Knox wrote:Well shit...

Naah, my wife is just like you...hates fish but will eat tuna salad from a can (which I think smells worse than most fish)
I would agree with that but I buy the marinated tuna (lemon pepper, hickory smoked or garlic and herb) that comes in the pouch.
It doesn't smell nearly as bad as ANY meat in a can.
ivan wrote:Bring it! You foe me, and I'll make brilliant posts that you won't see!

hoverdog
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by hoverdog »

This may be the best post ever written.

trout i s kijng. did you ever meet a fish better? i think not. it is th tenajious d of the clan. did you everEQT a trot? or TROUT? PLEASE DO. :D
The last thing that anyone should ever do is feel ashamed of blacking out. You were trying to get drunk last night and, goddamnit, mission accomplished.

Mallory Knox
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Mallory Knox »

Epor wrote:This may be the best post ever written.

trout i s kijng. did you ever meet a fish better? i think not. it is th tenajious d of the clan. did you everEQT a trot? or TROUT? PLEASE DO. :D
Even though I hate fish I STILL agree with you on this one.

Whitekiboko
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Whitekiboko »

Trout is nice, but i prefer saltwater fish....

fresh mahi (read: you or a buddy caught it) is good but not earthshattering....

toothfish - so damn tasty and seemingly impossible (unless you smear shit on the walls) to overcook... but not very responsible given the undetermined health of the fishery...

sablefish - toothfish jr..... a little butter, mr. boiler, a respectable libation and it's pure gold.....
"I am not a ferry boat, I am a very manly sloop. Wherever I go, people stare at me in dumb admiration."
"Yeah? What happens when they speak?"
"Nevermind that..."

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

I have a thing about trout. It's just one of those things.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

White Dog
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by White Dog »

We face a dilemma here, in the bluegrass. No rain and hot sun threatens the cold water loving trout. Dance for rain, and dance for your trout.
Ting-a-ling! -Kilgore Trout-

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

liz... wrote:I have a thing about trout. It's just one of those things.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

liz... wrote:I have a thing about trout. It's just one of those things.
THe trout is your power animal.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

I miss liquorpig. I hope he's doing OK.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald