Missing My MDM Friends

Where we pay homage to our honored dead.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Missing My MDM Friends

Post by Mother Goose »

It happens most often with Liz; but also very occasionally with Tony. When a "facebook memory" pops up and it's an old post from a few years back. It's shocking, yet heartwarming, when I see an old post where Liz or Tony posted. It's almost always Liz, though. She was one of the few regular MDM'ers that I never met in person, yet I feel like I knew like a sister. :)

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Missing My MDM Friends

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Mag Earwig by Guided by Voices.
I put this CD on and immediately thought of Liz. I had never met her in real life and only talked to her once. GBV were her favorite band. The one time that i didi talk to her onthe phone, she got all teary when GBV came up.

Hey. This makes me laugh: in regards to Tony/Mayhem:: I think of his Italian self everytime that I hear Coby Calaise or whatever her name is. It makes me laugh. I scan the radio channels and when i hear that one song I think of him because his wife liked her.

man, these interente things are fukcied
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"