Drunk Video Gaming

TV & Film, Music, Books, Sports, Cooking, Cocktails, and the Rest

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Drunken video gaming.

Post by JimLahey »

gnarkill wrote:
Fuck, dude. As soon as I posted that I tried launching the game only to realize my expansion disc is somewhere in storage. Another time, though.
You make me sad.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Half-life, Max Payne, Unreal Tournament, Need For Speed and any Legend of Zelda. They were always the ones I enjoyed playing. Maybe I'll dig out my N64 and heavy gold cartridge and go back in time!
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

gnarkill wrote:
Miklo wrote:I am not really into video games, never have been. The war video games are popular now, never played them because i have seen it in real life. Its funny, i hear someone telling a war story and ask them were they were at they say in my living room, call of duty. hahaha i thought you were for real, ill just keep my mouth shut because i got a story like that but i was in iraq. im not knocking anyone though, i might like the game if i actually tried to play it. i do however like to get loaded and play some video games with my 7yr old. usually batman legos, or racing. i also play some old school fatal fury and mortal kombat. whatever the little man wants.
Who knows if this is bullshit or not, but I found this relevant: http://homepost.kpbs.org/2011/05/video- ... udy-finds/

As for myself, Diablo 2 is easily my favorite drunken gaming experience. The GTA series is a close second.

damn, maby i will give this a try.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

WolfOfTheWest
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by WolfOfTheWest »

Saints Row 3 will fuck the fuck out of everything. Bitches.
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" — Charles Bukowski

hossthomas
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by hossthomas »

anybody else goin to a midnight release for skyrim tonight? i'm goin for sure, but since i don't have a designated driver, i will unfortunately be undrunk. however, as soon as i get home, i'll remedy that.
into each life a little stroh's must fall - surreal

i told my landlord and all the other tenants they could fuck off if they don't like hank- hellbound glory

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Only video games I play

Only when it gets really slow, and only the ones were you shoot the bubbles to uncover a girls boobs

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Nice voice, really. Kind of comforting.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Glasgae Sam
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Glasgae Sam »

Skyrim is here - I have a 24 pack of beers, two bottles of bourbon, a dozen eggs and a pizza. I should be good here until around 6am on Monday morning =D
Let us have wine and women, mirth and laughter,
Sermons and soda water the day after.

www.drunchblog.com <- it's full of pictures of epic breakfasts made by me and my friends. That's about it.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

I've been listening to that a thousand times over, she has a voice that is both arousing and comforting, thank you for this one.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Any racing game is great while loaded. DWI with no repercussions. Bitchin'. Need for Speed gets bonuses for being able to run from the po po while utterly faced.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Verry nice! She reminded me a bit of these cats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPkk-SZZ ... re=related

Im'a go play Skyrim now.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

waahoohah wrote:

Verry nice! She reminded me a bit of these cats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPkk-SZZ ... re=related

Im'a go play Skyrim now.
I think she sings better than that, and now I'm going to play SC2.

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

Glasgae Sam wrote:Skyrim is here - I have a 24 pack of beers, two bottles of bourbon, a dozen eggs and a pizza. I should be good here until around 6am on Monday morning =D
Ha! Except for the videogame, that sounds like a full-proof way to spend a weekend.

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

My wife's not much of a gamer but she's been logging several hours per day on Skyrim. She has a very "completist" personality and thus is well-suited to searching every nook and cranny for gold, items, etc. I have to help her with combat and navigation, though.

I'm more into the run-and-gun style of play.
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me