Does not watching "House" make me a bad person?

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Mayhem bad?

yes
20%
no
28%
shut the fuck up
16%
up the shut fuck
36%

Total votes: 25

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Shone wrote:
Grey Goose wrote: Good points, but I've yet to see a 'smart' show on network TV.
Freaks and Geeks.

That is all.

Also the Office, but the UK version is fucking Shakespeare and then some.
Do you guys have Extras over there?
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:
Shone wrote:
Grey Goose wrote: Good points, but I've yet to see a 'smart' show on network TV.
Freaks and Geeks.

That is all.

Also the Office, but the UK version is fucking Shakespeare and then some.
Do you guys have Extras over there?
Yes, but we call them fluffers.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

Leftboston
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Location: Queen Creek, before there was mexicans We had German POWs working farms

Post by Leftboston »

Grey Goose wrote:
doeper wrote:it's a pretty dumb show if you actually work in the medical profession. i still watch it from time to time, but it's pretty dumb. in tonight's episode he jumped into surgery to supposedly save some dude's life. note that he made an invasive surgery without washing his hands or putting on gloves. and surely he's the only one of several doctors in the room who can put in a fucking chest tube. that routine procedure really required him to jump to the rescue. give me a fucking break.
Good points, but I've yet to see a 'smart' show on network TV.
Watch Boston Legal. It always ends with ?Shatman and spader smoking cigars and drinking whiskey.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

junkman wrote:
Grey Goose wrote:
doeper wrote:it's a pretty dumb show if you actually work in the medical profession. i still watch it from time to time, but it's pretty dumb. in tonight's episode he jumped into surgery to supposedly save some dude's life. note that he made an invasive surgery without washing his hands or putting on gloves. and surely he's the only one of several doctors in the room who can put in a fucking chest tube. that routine procedure really required him to jump to the rescue. give me a fucking break.
Good points, but I've yet to see a 'smart' show on network TV.
Watch Boston Legal. It always ends with ?Shatman and spader smoking cigars and drinking whiskey.
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! It's by far one of my favorites of ALL TIME!!!

I'm Denny Crane.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

loves2eatpie
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by loves2eatpie »

who cares about the house :x just don't rock the boat :roll:
Make Mine a Double!!!

Leftboston
Location: Queen Creek, before there was mexicans We had German POWs working farms

Post by Leftboston »

Crystal wrote:
junkman wrote:

I'm Denny Crane.
Last night was a classic. Denny crane keeps a blowup sex doll in the office closet. It looks just like Candice Bergmans character.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

junkman wrote:
Crystal wrote:
junkman wrote: Watch Boston Legal. It always ends with ?Shatman and spader smoking cigars and drinking whiskey.

I'm Denny Crane.
Last night was a classic. Denny crane keeps a blowup sex doll in the office closet. It looks just like Candice Bergmans character.
I am sad. I missed it. :cry:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Manos

Post by Manos »

Mrs. Robinson wrote:If you can't watch your European bag (Fag bag). So why would you be able to watch a house......Poor person trusting you.
It's an Eddie Bauer travel document bag, and I'm talking about a TV show, not a real house. You see, it's the doctor's name in the show, and I don't watch it, even though everybody I know says I should. Do you understand?
[i:d657c50c8b]I'm not fucking Snow White!"[/i:d657c50c8b]
[b:d657c50c8b]Girlie[/b:d657c50c8b]

[i:d657c50c8b]Mu uncle's Canadian. He looks like he fell out of a tree.[/i:d657c50c8b]
[b:d657c50c8b]LollyGSG[/b:d657c50c8b]

Shonus Andronicus
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Shonus Andronicus »

Crystal wrote:
junkman wrote:

I'm Denny Crane.
That's such a fantastic line. And Will Shatner happens to be a demigod.
An ambulance can only go so fast.

-Neil Young

xxx

Post by xxx »

Mayhem Light wrote:
Mrs. Robinson wrote:If you can't watch your European bag (Fag bag). So why would you be able to watch a house......Poor person trusting you.
It's an Eddie Bauer travel document bag, and I'm talking about a TV show, not a real house. You see, it's the doctor's name in the show, and I don't watch it, even though everybody I know says I should. Do you understand?
I already new this was a TV show. But I guess it is also ok to keep your bag in the closet. We all know when a man can name a class designer purse that there may be some issues.