Outragingly bad movie.

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Outragingly bad movie.

Post by Mr Boozificator »

I have just seen the Solomon kane movie.
I want the heads of the movie team on spikes now.
This film is a desecration of everything the series of novels were. Nothing is respected, not even the main character. The only reason why those guys could do that is probably that no descendant of Rob. E. HOWARDS can sue them. I am seriously thinking about suing them myself for bad taste and transformation of an epic and beautiful piece of art into bitter unimaginative shit. Shame on them, shame on anyone who contributed to the making of this film.

I hate them, hate them, hate them.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Outragingly bad movie.

Post by tomodon »

Actually I quite enjoyed it...

Only joking, I have no idea what you're talking about but I've been drinking since noon so am willintg to go along with what you say buddy. Sue 'em anyway.

Bluespook
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Bluespook »

See, this is what's wrong with American culture these days, everybody is sue happy. Oh wait. You're French. Sue away, fuck em.
Beer's just being social. Whiskey's drinkin'.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Bluespook wrote:See, this is what's wrong with American culture these days, everybody is sue happy. Oh wait. You're French. Sue away, fuck em.
He learned that shit here after one day of watching Springer, Maury, and Peoples court
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought