Songs that piss you off

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Lush City, peetie44

Rumhead
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Songs that piss you off

Post by Rumhead »

peetie44 wrote:Taking the "It's A Small World" ride at Disneyland while on meth is how one pre-games before climbing a clock-tower with a duffel bag full of assault rifles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYb8yYlL ... re=channel
Try it on acid.
Alcohol makes us better human beings. - FKR

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

JohnnyTequila wrote:don't mean to hijack the thread, but this is the saddest song I have ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R2F9f2Cl6Y
Grumpy introduced me to that song, and to the whole country genre. Those folks sure as hell know how to write some killer lyrics. Every one a story worth setting into type, or filming as a movie.
like tears in rain

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

btw, that's him in my pic in case you kids didn't know
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

willerror
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by willerror »

I hate the sentiment of the Beyoncé song "Single Ladies"--"If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it." WTF?! Gross. Women are not property, women are not trophies or catches to be landed or plots of land to be laid claim to. I mean... ick. And this lyric is coming from a *woman*?

I also hate R.E.M.'s "So. Central Rain" and have for decades. It's the one that goes "I'm sorry" over and over again. Now, maybe the guys in the band would agree with me that they were not trying to be all "rock'n'roll" but still, they were some kind of rock band, and if there's one concept that should be foreign to rock'n'roll, it's saying you're sorry. Sigh. I'm sure Stipe would oddly agree with me.

And finally, the song "Happy Together" by the Turtles. Argh! The melody is trite and insipid. It's like being trapped in a terrible, terrible children's song; you know, as if you got stuck on the "It's a Small World After All" ride at Disney World.

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

"Dumb" by nirvana. It pisses me off because I like many nirvana songs but this one just sucks shit. A chorus which says "I think I'm dumb" over and over again. Boring instrumentation and execution. Even if that was the point it sounds bad.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

blood for blood wasted youth well anything from them they suck ass and they are against drinking of anything or anything fun in that matter

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

ooh, now i totally know waht ny new fave songs are, and i will post them all under what are you lissening to. hah, jus kiddin.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Nothing makes me angrier than bad music. At this point its almost anything that's on the radio. Most of all I hate dance music that they play in clubs, I stay away from those like the plague.

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Mozart's 6th symphony, in F major.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

JimLahey wrote:Nothing makes me angrier than bad music. At this point its almost anything that's on the radio. Most of all I hate dance music that they play in clubs, I stay away from those like the plague.
That exactly. Also, bring me the head of all gansta' rap producers.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Gifford
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Gifford »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCrYyoxS-Nw

This song makes me angry in the way a raging punk song should.
Formerly killedbykoro

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now." Goethe

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

J. Tequila wrote:Mozart's 6th symphony, in F major.
Hahaha!!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

J. Tequila wrote:Mozart's 6th symphony, in F major.
Yeah, well that's just because you think he stole it from you. But his song is subtly different from your composition, you see. At the time you both wrote, he was drunk on schnapps, you on tequila. I'm not sure what I'm drunk on right now, but I must be, because I woke up at six a.m., and that is just not normal for a Savage.
like tears in rain

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

anything that is rap or techo

swirly_commode
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by swirly_commode »

everything by jethro tull

emo

pop

american idol